I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Afternoon folks. Rooms looking great, plants look great, flowers on point brother. Beautiful lady!!! Life is good, enjoy my friend!

Grundle

2 Likes

i like to wash, today was just cold water wash , full dunk and swish for all . Makes bud nicer removes lil shit we cant see. HURTS NOTHING

6 Likes

A week into the flip, Blue Dream, Strawberry Cough, Lost Cap and Lost Cake are 6 foot tall!

Gonna have a decent harvest i believe :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Punch out my man. Time to get stoned. I’m really starting to dig smoking on cannagars much better than joints.

3 Likes

Much smoother, lasts longer, only downside is they lose 50 % of the /buds flavor with the hole down the middle…still prefer them !!!

3 Likes

Paddle ready to attack , or flee, lol

The hill I tumbled down last week

11 Likes

22 Likes

What are those big skinny leafed plants .

4 Likes

Blue Dream has thinist and longest, Lost Cap surprisngly looks thin leaf but just takes a week to flatten out her new leaf and go wide.

Blue Dream

0af2472f16516c4a92828b8f75d1e1ad95229efc_2_375x500

16 Likes

Can’t wait for your smoke report on the Blue Dream!

5 Likes

Cannatrol kicked ass this run . The new numbers work a charm . Bud completely stable and dry in less than 7 Days. Will be able to stagger only 5 days apart , not an issue . I also am going to over stuff it tomorrow and see how it copes .

7 days in the unit

Equal to my best 15 day 60/60 hang , but different . Bud not gasing until it is squeezed or broken up .

Smell level low out of machine , comes on fast in a bag . Think when this last dry is over ALL of my bud , or what I can fit , is going back in there .

Smells are certainly there , just hidden in the bud until broken or left out of unit , even only a short time .

Buds need a cure for sure , it did not cure them , but 100 percent dried absolutely . Thinking very short cure time , like a week or two will transform the bud .

Happy with the unit

14 Likes

Were her pants on when she woke up 🫣🫣

3 Likes

Just got some cap junky seed sorta have the itch to drop a couple. Curious to see something from that breeder .

4 Likes

Yes nothing happened

2 Likes

The F1 Junky is excellent , can’t say about a chuck or f2

2 Likes

I’d be more worried what the gsd were doing to her dog!
Probably had there way with no supervision?

2 Likes

He is a male , they just play fought and chased. Each other , standing in back legs deer fighting , lol

5 Likes

Good job Cannatrol , the bud of Lost Cake Im grinding broke up like hard nuggets , and jamming my grinder like clay . It is not wet .

17 Likes

That sounds defective you best dispose of it with fire or package it and send it to me I’ll burn it for you.

5 Likes

Someone asked me to weigh the dry bud
This run dry weight was 15.2 ounces .

It will hold a bit more I feel , gonna find out today :sunglasses:

5 Likes