I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1) - #5011 by ColeLennon.

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

Why does it say I did this?

3 Likes

You rebooted the Jetdro matrix, worth a nomination.

6 Likes

Cool beanz

2 Likes

@ColeLennon broke it!

4 Likes

Next week I start a new one anyway , only blue dream left she comes down Tuesday :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Glad I can help.

4 Likes

You big ass goof…… lol :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Shouldn’t you be out fighting forest fires. They are saying they won’t be put out until Dec. Only you @Foreigner can prevent forest fires. :rofl:

4 Likes

I feel new-thread refreshed :joy:

4 Likes

Looking at Dosido GDP and ICC , no way I’m holding them off another 45 days , all exploding under the GLS

GUESS I’m not staggering next run but will end up 2 640s in new 4 x 8 with the Kush off on one side and Dosido GDP n ICC on the other .

All need octos already , guess I’m making more dirt this week …… oh what fun :see_no_evil:

11 Likes

The dosido I grew was a super stretcher. Foxtail. Keep that in mind.

4 Likes

Big tent is 9 foot
New one is only 6 foot 11

4 Likes

Late plant in July. Dosido clone probably more like 18 inches tall when it started the stretch. Finished like 5 foot.
This is about 6 weeks bloom

Turned purple/black with light green specs. 8 week cut. Pulled Oct 4th.

14 Likes

Congrats on the rollover all the same!

4 Likes

This is what I was referring to yesterday @Jetdro your page rolling over. Just happened to @Papalag too . It’s crazy how certain threads are so ridiculously active . Nice :facepunch:t2: told you brother. Loved and respected :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

Think I should keep next thread cleaner with more pot less life ??? Might be easier to follow .

7 Likes

Dirt farming is not much fun , see why I avoid it till last minute.

17 Likes

Mercy the photo bomber. :rofl:

4 Likes

I was thinking about doing one for plants, one for everyday shooting the shit, help, tips, tricks, smoke outs, dogs, fishing aaannndddd NO POLITICS!

6 Likes