I would settle for your best guess

Ok so i have been saving some bag seed for the last idk 15-20 years. I popped like 4 seed out of 100 just to start some fresh strains and see what i had. This round i had two and two that were similar if not same genetics. I have the seeds separately so these plants at least are genetically the same provided the came from a stable line. Well I managed to get all four females, cone one of them and flower them this summer. One indoor one out, this plant has very sweet like bubblegum smell but also a very citrus smell as well, while indoor and vegging the plant leaves are more broader. But while in flowering they narrow out. Having a hard time trying to ponder even a possible or similar strand. Got any idea on what this strain could be.

7 Likes

loomks like an indica sativa hybrid

5 Likes

I am absolutely certain that is a Cannabis plant

f7eb2624-1848-4eee-a5a5-198cace2b3fc_text

13 Likes

I would settle for your best guess

Does it really matter?
If it’s good smoke it makes little difference what it is called. If you feel it has to have a name then name it what you want.

5 Likes

At this point you wait till you taste it… then the first thing you taste that’s the name Lol !!! You can always go with the old stand by my weed LOL … More importantly you get a harvest !!! Many will go with out this season I’m sure. Good luck on the finish and Good Job !!! Cheers Everyone!!!

3 Likes

It looks like Anything. Could be Something. Might be a Keeper.

Definitely Time Will Tell.

4 Likes

Has some cool leaf structure for sure! I have a 4 leaflet plant going now but it’s new stuff.

1 Like

It has repeatedly threw that 4 leaf at me, and a few 3 leafs. had me nervous at first that i triggered a reveg state, while still in veg, till I realized it was genetic.

Also as an edit: i am assuming its a hybrid, also maybe we could stick to intelligent comments. Has anyone used a tcheck 3 or purple device, i heard purple can actually analyze the indica/Sativa strengths, telling you more about the plant vs just the concentration. Has anyone used one?

1 Like

Im not trying to name it, i am trying to narrow down its generic heritage. You assume too much, have the day you deserve.

1 Like

Big shout out to all the captain obvious’s in OG 2.0 not sure what we would do with out your supreme intelligence.

1 Like

Well, you are asking us to identify a random palat you grew from 15-20 year old seeds… there no way to magically determine what the origins of a random seed are, other than to send a cut to Phlos and ask them to assess it for any known similarities… even then, the results would be a gross generalization based upon the data in their current inventory. Without a genetic analysis or, telltale signs (such as specific terps) which might “possibly” help determine one of the plants ancestral components, a picture of a cannabis plant can only elicit indeterminant conclusions

3 Likes

How about intelligent questions?

Nobody can tell you.

5 Likes

This is not true, there are genetic tests at home now. Time to stop growing in the 80’s bud. Also just cause you do have anything nice to say doesn’t mean you need to be a keyboard warrior.

2 Likes

Not a problem, you won’t be hearing from me again. I won’t bother to insult you, you aren’t worth my time!

5 Likes

No one can tell you with any certainty what it is. That is the bottom line.

2 Likes

If our cogent explanations have triggered your being the only rude commentor in this topic, maybe you should re-assess your lack of sophistication in engaging in conversations
:joy:
:v:

4 Likes

Absolutely 100% agree. Was looking someone that may have encountered same or similar strain, trying to find similar strains thats all.

Tom i think you were the only one hurt, find your safe space and take a deep breath k.

@Rubixone what everyone is trying to tell you is that your question is impossible to answer. many of those who answered are known to have grown shit tons of plants thru out the years and no one is going to be able to ID it (honestly, you got into it with some of the nicest motherfuckers in the forum)

weed looks like most other weed. even minor characteristics can change because of environment so even if people grew the strain youre growing, it could still look quite different.

closest thing one can get it to is “NLD, BLD” and the obvious which you can do yourself just by looking at it.

I get it that when youre trying to be serious, joke answers seem ill intended… but actually, theyre just being nice.

anywho, congrats… looks like you got a somewhat narrow leaf drug.

7 Likes