Ice Cream Cake #98•(F2)

PM me if you’re interested I will send you a variety of what I have to smooth over your loss. I have lots of seeds and I enjoy sharing :v:

1 Like

Arrived safe… appreciate ya man!

6 Likes

I’m relieved, i was getting a little worried but they made it safe, enjoy them jawns bro.

1 Like

They should arrive any day now…@gcbudz just confirmed his package so the rest of y’all should be getting yours like super soon-god willing :pray:t6:

6 Likes

many thanks and much gratitude for your kindness and work. your surprise was pleasant and the beans look great.

3 Likes

You are very much welcome, and I’m relieved they arrived safely. Enjoy brotha🤙🏾

2 Likes

@Hashton_Kusha beans landed last night boss, appreciate you and excited to cross it to my ICC

2 Likes

Haha I had the same idea

Ice Cream Cake 98.5
Ice Cream Swirl
Monster Sundae

…just a few names bouncing around in my head. :thinking: But I’m relieved the beans made it to u safely. Enjoy! :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Aye when my Tapi-Tapi #98 is done that’s my DPxICC#98 I wanna trade for your Tapi-Tapi #5.

…oh and Tapi-Tapi is the name of African Ice Cream, if u weren’t aware :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me and thank you for the information, I did not know that, could even change its name lol Tapi-Tapi is way cooler.

Mine is a 1973 Durban female (reproduction run of seeds from the source in '73) with my reversed female ICC #5 pollen. Makes for a taller lankier plant in veg, still waiting to see finished product

5 Likes

@Hashton_Kusha I’d be interested in some of those not sure about fruity strains I’ve got to trade . Orange goji , amnesia haze x orange goji or grape pie is about all I’d have to trade .

2 Likes

I’ll take the grape pie…negroes love :grapes: 's :wink:

4 Likes

Shoot me your address I’ll get them in the mail on the weekend .

1 Like

The beans have arrived safely. @Hashton_Kusha Thank you very much.
Gonna be germing a few tonight :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Still trading I got some

sour diesel x G13 haze
If interested

1 Like

I have some sherbangers I could let go of

3 Likes

Sure @Big_Yeloe & @MR.MaGoo I still have some beans to barter with.

3 Likes

@Hashton_Kusha of ya want to dm me and addy I will gladly send out first and we can work on details

2 Likes

Hey bro @Big_Yeloe the package arrived, now are both containers Kona x Sour G? and a big thanks too man.

7 Likes

Sorry I forgot to label it that one is just the

sour D
Sour diesel x G13 haze
Glad it landed

The Kona was a later cross that I figured I should share too

4 Likes