Ice extract bubble hash equipment and tips

Does anyone have any video links or product links to those techniques with the bags that people throw their trimmings into ice or what not? I am trying to familiarize myself with this process and don’t know how to google properly lol.

3 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/the-quest-for-unicorn-gold/98850/700M

The man, the myth , the legend! If you can’t find it from him it’s something you don’t need to know :wink:

@JoeCrowe is the resident OG HASHMASTA no question

10 Likes

:arrow_heading_up:
What TopShelf said… +1

That’s solid gold.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

check out this short video it has a basic rundown no nonsense.

10 Likes

I’m getting the “Oops! no exist or private” message-- anyone else?

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

This is the valid link:

1 Like

Awesome video @JoeCrowe! Thanks for the insight! Anyone have a preferred way to smoke it?

terp slurper at 305C

a dab.

10 Likes

A couple dumb newbie questions. I’m curious with outdoor grows or grows with exposure to environment…

1. Does anyone wash their buds before the bubble hash steps or is it assumed with the amount of filters in the bucket process?

2. Are you supposed to wait until after the buds are done curing or can you go right at harvest to throw in the bucket?

2 Likes

I’d wash the buds if there is contamination you can see, it’ll wind up in the hash. I’d freeze the buds green and fresh for live extracts.

3 Likes

Do we beat up the buds with the egg beater? Video showed him stirring rather shallow?

1 Like

It’s a cake mixer with one of the tabs cut off so it can fit in a jacobs chuck.

1 Like

Oh. I need one soon. Then when I am using the cake mixer do I churn the bud violently? Is there too much damage to trichomes inside the 30 minutes of mixing?

1 Like

I found out @JoeCrowe method Is very good,I get a lot of hash without a lot of plant material,but you have to mix gently,not crushing the buds between the blades,Just stir the water and the ICE cubes.
@Amendment3
The only step I do add Is doing a second run and get a good quality,then I wash everything and discard the water

2 Likes

An overnight-24hr soak in the refrigerator is how I do it.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes