If you can I can too

My wife to be wanted to grow her own. So I gave her a bean and her baby vader popped up today. Uploading…

14 Likes

That’s awesome :clap:t2:. Your upload didn’t come thru.

Can’t wait to see her grow.

3 Likes

12 Likes

That looks more like a RKS to me, would bet on it, lol!

Go girl go !!! Grower I mean!

3 Likes

I think thats so awesome. Hopefully another passion you two can share. I haven’t been with anyone who had a real interest in growing things. I love growing everything!

3 Likes

A day later. She is super happy.

5 Likes

grow girl grow … :wink:

3 Likes

With your guidance and a little bit of beginners luck… she’s gonna show you what’s what buddy! Lmao!!!

This should be a lot of fun for both of you. She may come to realize that she has green thumbs and really likes to grow plants.

4 Likes

I dunno looks like a male to me :wink::rofl:

3 Likes

LOL This is funny to me. My wife recently said the same thing to me. I had popped several seeds,and picked out the three best for my next grow. AS I was tossing out the loosers, she said she wanted to grow one. I said sure, but its going to need lots of light and to be fed properly.

Oh boy. That set her off for sure. She has always been the plant lady of the two of us. I dont even know how to mow the lawn properly and have never had anything like a green thumb. I have never been even vaguely interested in growing anything, and she has plants all over the house and garden.

So, after enduring the her setting me straight about how the universe is run, I said here you go and have fun.

That baby is now dead :smiley: She of course didnt believe me about not over watering, or giving it enough light, etc, etc.

Some how, its still all my fault! :smiley:

11 Likes

contrary to popular belief women can grow pot …maybe she did not have the right teacher :smiley: and of course it was all your fault …that’s just how the world works :wink:

11 Likes

Oh, I like you. LMAO. I’m afraid to reveal all my ‘secrets’ to my apprentice daughter…once she hears it all from me, she is going to cue up Peggy Lee’s “Is that all there is” and ridicule my grow. I’ll just grumble and play the Cars ‘all mixed up’ as I burn my sacred 25 yr old grow journal in my bloom room. OGers why welcome women to the forums…this was a happy place…don’t want my buddies mom posting pics of my 'pathetic ’ outdoor grow on facebook and mocking me. Is there a He-man woman hater thread here? May be my only refuge. Typed while wife and daughter are still asleep, of course. LOL Cheers!

10 Likes

A couple days later. Mom is stoked

9 Likes

Looks like your girl’s Vader plant is off and running now! That’s good to see!

She’s gonna learn a lot from growing that plant out… plants are good teachers.

I’m happy to see another female interested in growing cannabis. It’s been a predominantly male sport for centuries and I’m glad to see more and more women getting into the groove of growing their own.

Growing is fun, it’s relaxing and it’s rewarding knowing you did it yourself.

3 Likes

back in the day here on on og there was a group of us ladies growing ladies …it does seem strange to me that there are not more of us around… got into it when i moved to a new state and was having a hard time finding anything good to smoke … had a small green house and grew all sorts of veggies and flowers in it so i thought shit it cannot be that hard to grow some pot too and that was it …never became addicted to the plant but i am addicted to growing it :blush:

8 Likes

There is a very cool lady I met on OpenGrow called gardenartus who is a kind person, a good grower, she’s a mmj patient caregiver and openly shares her incredible edibles recipes with the community there.

She has shared literally hundreds of helpful tips, techniques and recipes for healing with cannabis and I believe her recipes are diabetic friendly as well.
Look her up… she’s one of the good ones out there! She IS making a difference in people’s lives one plant at a time!

9 Likes

Well little vader is thriving. A week later under a 400 now.

12 Likes

Little Vader is gonna start taking off in growth now that it’s under substantial lighting. The real show is about to begin!
And I see uppotting in you immediate future!

3 Likes

isn’t that the little ladies job? or did i miss something ?

1 Like

She just did her first clone up pots an hour ago. Perfect. Vader has another week in the 4 inch pot and she will up pot her then too.

2 Likes