If you could create any cross, what would it be?

I’m curious to hear what the dreamers imagine as being the perfect plant for them. If you could create any hybrid, what would it be and why? Expand upon what traits you would want to see come through from either parent.

15 Likes

A short flowering Haze with dense structure.

Something like a 88g13HP x Tom Hills 5% killer pheno, with the HP structure and Haze high.

12 Likes

Welcome @CurtisCrosses

1 Like

Thank you so much, excited to be back on the forums.
@Tuned

3 Likes

That is something I would like to grow very much, good call. I’ve played around with the 88 g13 HP quite a bit.

2 Likes

Albert walker s1

1 Like

Bc big bud x cookies :rofl:

:evergreen_tree: not

4 Likes

If I had the time, space and genetics I would create a robust autoflower line based around sativas and their effects.

3 Likes

mia jama x jemma jameson
If we’re talking about plants it would be original blueberry x lemon haze. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I’m in the middle of my first grow with G13HP in the gene pool, and I am a believer.

2 Likes

Ohhhh boy :yum:

1 Like

Both of those things are acceptable :grin::trophy:

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to grow sativas lately, it’s been a long time.

1 Like

I have a goal to cross some Oaxacan to 88G13hp. That is one I’d really like to see brought to fruition to see what potential it could have. I prefer sativa qualities but enjoy what the 88g13hp has to offer as a whole. Most crosses I’ve tried have been excellent. So yeah.

6 Likes

I wish that I could have ever tasted it or grown it. I wouldn’t even know where to look these days.

1 Like

I made a strain I named Full tank with the 88.
88’ G13/HP X Sour Diesel BX4
It is absolutely Devine smoke.

21 Likes

Well that’s a pack I mayyy need to try brother! I don’t suppose you have any laying around still? :thinking:

88g13hp is definitely one of my favorite cultivars and crossed to SourD… I don’t see a miss with that one.

2 Likes

Same dude. I think I have all the genetics needed, time and space however….

3 Likes

I do believe I could make that happen :relaxed:

4 Likes

Bodhi just released some of those as freebies. I managed to snag one, sounds like an interesting cross.

4 Likes