If you haven’t eaten a fan leaf before…

Can’t recommend it enough. I did it as a joke, but was pleasantly surprised by the flavor.

Can’t believe I’ve gone this long without doing it to be honest…

16 Likes

Hell yea, I’ve eaten every part of the plant on my 1st grow (except the stalk) raw delicious & healthy snacks.

5 Likes

For real! I will be dipping into the tent for salads on occasion :joy:

Good to know. How was the root?

5 Likes

Sprouts are tasty.

8 Likes

Had a buddy who didn’t smoke, but he’d pack a bud in his gum like 'bacca… swore it did him proper. I taught him to heat it first… it’s all he does now.

13 Likes

Makes me think of @Oldtimerunderground

3 Likes

if you think a fan leaf is good, try a top! they are freaking unbelievably good. Most are actually sweet and my dogs and I love them.

11 Likes

I save my fan leaves and freeze them for my wife to use in smoothies. She swears that she can feel a difference in energy/health.

10 Likes

U guys are weirdos

7 Likes

That’s a “bit” on the expensive side though… :grimacing:

Would/will likely be a thing someday in some of those silly fancy restaurants… A small plate of select Alaskan Thunder Fuck sprouts… :joy:

7 Likes

Yum

10 Likes

Luckily sprouts from “industrial” hemp seeds taste just the same… :innocent:

4 Likes

Iv seen batter dipped and deep fried but I myself have not tried it

4 Likes

Nope these are high value drug varieties :rofl::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Been eating them for years…also great as a garnish…

25 Likes

Every part of the plant shall be used! Roots, leaves, stalks and buds, the leaves personally I use them fresh and dried, for soups, raw, and also for my animals, they just love to trim the plants. Also I saw a benefit on having cannabis leaves on chickens diet, it made one of my chickens recover really fast from a sickness(cant really diagnose it), in this case I juiced them with a bit of water.

5 Likes

@Ceilingless you should try my recipe :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the tag @Hydro921 :pray: :grin:

7 Likes

In Germany they have given hemp to the cows as an experiment, they were lazy as fuck, always sleeping, acting weird and their milk had THC … icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

20 Likes

They like bean sprouts?

1 Like

I’ve posted this at least 3 times & I think only one og’er has stepped up and eaten all the lower buds when defoliating in flower :sweat_smile::+1:

High af

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes