If you haven’t eaten a fan leaf before…

This is brilliant. I happen to love soaking stuff in high proof alcohol :joy:

4 Likes

Maybe nature will “find a way” in your house this winter and get you some leafy greens!

2 Likes

Adding the stem, leafs and buds in any overproof alcohol is an old Mexican home remedy. I make it for my old man, he uses it for body aches, pains, colds, fevers and so on.

6 Likes

ive gor everything setup im just lazy and have too much weed already. maybe ill just start one bushy mother to use as a salad bar :green_salad:

4 Likes

It it better to dry everything and then soak it?

1 Like

Been doing this for a while. Works as a great lettuce sub / garnish on burgers also.

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine @MillTown This complimented the sandwich beautifully

12 Likes

very nice, except it needs about 50x more butter. are you a butter both slices person?

2 Likes

Oh that’s mayo friend. Hard to see, but I’ve got a few slices of bacon as well under the tomatoes

But yeah, both sides get the condiments

5 Likes

That’s about how much butter I would use…triple the mayo…lol.

3 Likes

BLTHC?? theres a good name for this…

7 Likes

yes and they taste horrid!yuck.
but my little dog cant get enough of them last year he raped an auto i had in the sunroom,

4 Likes

I’ve only made it with dry material. Only after I started growing is when I added the stems and leaves and trim before then I only made it with just dry bud.

2 Likes

Bacon, Devils Lettuce, and tomato sandwhich :joy:

3 Likes

I will give it a go! Looking forward to trying it for the muscle relief

1 Like

Anyone have a cut that has soft and supple leaves? Alot of mine are somewhat “prickly” in the mouth.

Isn’t oregano cannabis… :rofl:? There should be a market for cannabis salad greens!!!

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

lol…left handed blt

2 Likes

Is your tomato a bit sinister?

2 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes