If you haven't made the switch to LED's, better think again!

The strain is End Game RBX by Ethos genetics. You are looking at 12 plants jammed in a 4 x 4 sq. ft. area. Today is day 8 in flowering after a 32 day veg period.

45 Likes

Nice canopy and very healthy looking. What led are you using?

3 Likes

Lookin great : ) what room temp and ppm have you been givin them up to now ?

1 Like

I am using the Gavita Pro 1700e’s… but am about to switch to the Medic Grow Fold 8’s, at about 1/2 the price.

Room temps under LED’s without co2 should be in the 80-82 degree range. With co2 can be in the 84-85 range. I tend to water often, sometimes daily or every 2nd day. PPM’s are kept in the 650 +/- range. If i water less, the ppm goes up to 750-800 or so.

7 Likes

It’s good to see you here brother. Always fucking slaying it. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

You are using your space very effectively :+1:t2:. Plants look very happy. What medium are you using?

1 Like

Looking good, can’t wait to see them in 6 more weeks

2 Likes

My light is similar style

7 Likes

Holy crap I just looked at the price! maybe mine ain’t so similar :frowning:

Lol I must got the ghetto version

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: screw in led bulbs and a few reptile uvb cfl.

13 Likes

My bud asked me if I had any spare cfl’s left over from our first growing days together (2006-08)
I said sure, gave him 4 - 6500k and 8 - 2700k 100 watt eqv.
Tells me he prefers the cfl’s, said he hasn’t been happy with the led’s.

He says he can’t find any locally.
LED has pushed them into extinction.

3 Likes

Actually, for veg and rooting clones, the cfl were fine. Even Using lower wattage bulbs, these screw in leds make my mothers grow a bit too fast at times and they sure do like having a more rounded nutrient than anything heavy just in N

For bloom, unless your really restricted in height and want the plants to grow right up into the bulbs, LEDs in general are the way to go over floro

3 Likes

Hey Nugzz… my brother from another mother. Nice to see you too!

I’m sure this grow will be just like my others, see below.

16 Likes

If you are looking for an LED, but at a cheaper price- check out Medic Grow Fold 8. These are very comparable to most on the market and can be delivered for $589. I just won one on another site, it’s still sitting in my garage. Next crop I’ll be doing a side by side comparison grow between the Medic and my Gavita’s. The Medic is getting great unbiased reviews right now, and some are calling it a BEST BUY for the price.

6 Likes

I am growing in a mix of Pro-Mix, lime and perlite in 5 gallon pots. Both pic’s above are of 1 side of the room (4 x 4 sq. ft.)- I have an exact duplicate area on the other side of the same room, each under a Gavita. I am averaging around 50 oz per side, nearly 2.3 GPW. You can find all my grows, start to finish, at the Farm or RIU.

7 Likes

Recently splurged on an HLG 65 to try vegging under this season, first time running w LED and I’m pretty stoked!

Really wanna get a full set of them to tackle some breeding tents with cheap to run lights! Still, in something like an 8x8 I think I’ll stick to my HPS

4 Likes

That is a nice light!
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

What’s up, @Gpaw? Made the switch last Christmas and will always use LED’s moving forward. I’m sporting’ a Grower’s Choice ROI-E680. They’re a steal at $800

7 Likes

That’s an unbelievable price!

Let the budding begin!!

12 Likes