Ifish Introduces

Hey fish…you found this yet???

3 Likes

Yes : ) my post is pending

7 Likes

Hi everyone : ) I’m ifish , I live in Europe , I hope everyone is having a wonderful day , oh and I love my Mapito flood and drain : )

17 Likes

Not pending now…this post shows up…try again right here, should work this time!!!

ifish is a friend of mine from another site, small quiet one we have both been on for years. He is actually teaching me how to “read the plants” much better, and how to feed n grow with a new mentality. Since I started listening to him, my grows have gone a whole new direction, and I have learned some life lessons on growing from him. I feel 5 times more confident in my flower runs now, and the plants are responding like never before. i owe him a lot, told him he ought to pop in here and check the scene out.

The 2 of us are on opposite sides of the tracks when it comes to weed. I go Sativa n high THC with no body, he likes the Indica stoned side much better. Nothing of mine is to his fancy, and he asked me to look out for a couch lock Indy or potent couch lock type cross. Since I never look that direction, I told him to post up here. He is not exactly like me and @Baltimore with the over flowing mouth…he is pretty quiet, so thought I would help him get started.

He is good enough to see pics and KNOW the difference between a “Fade” or a deficiency, early, mid, or late. Understands the plants “cycle” and natural ways, and reads them well. Knows the “tells” it takes all the years and keen eyes to see. I bounce stuff off of him all the time, My new feed schedule(which is just working sweet) was 50% his doing’s, and without him, I would still be PUSHING N and GROWING LEAF…thanks fish!!!

Hope you like it here, and make some friends. You will find what you want here, may take some digging and some time, but it is here somewhere.

Everyone seems pretty cool here, cept maybe @toastyjakes, @50State, @TrevorLahey, @Meesh, @Pedro_Bann
They are all kinda ify…but they come with the place…LMAO!!!

:sunglasses:

19 Likes

LMAO…LMAO…well, you actually said MORE than I figured you would!!! LOL!!!
You are too friggin funny my friend, good to have you around.

7 Likes

Especially that gorilla growing @Pedro_Bann Pedro Ban…:sunglasses:

Oh man, A.H. makes my mind just soar and wander…

5 Likes

I know lol i got carried away in the moment

8 Likes

Yeah, your sure did mang!!!

It is all good, just be YOU…that is the cool thing here. Most are pretty tolerant, the ones that are not just "mute " or stay out of the conversation.

Want to read fun threads, go read @Baltimore stuff. Dude comes here knowing nothing, all manner of issues, and in just no time he has chilled, well, you know B, like me, as much as you can,lol, learned the plant some, and has GROW’s under his belt. He HAS PASSION like no one else, and it reads it too. I love to check out his stuff.
The passion will serve him well, and he has a mind for this all too, he shall figure it a out.

@Pedro_Bann has a bad ass “Out Back” solar powered hidden grow going…VERY cool thread.

@50State Has an incredible thread, and is MY MAN!!! Poppa of the Orange Goji, and the Grandfather to my OHGA cross. You know MY Amnesia Haze…LMAO!!! Yeah, you know her.

Lots of cool reading here…plus the 19 words you will post this month…

11 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @ifish

13 Likes

Can you say where in Europe you are from? Do not think too many growers from there. Seems most from Canada, then the rest scattered all over . I know the weed you grow/smoke over there is different than here in the States where I am at.
Growing styles seem to differ too. Different culture I guess.

8 Likes

Thanks Pedro , greatly appreciated : )

8 Likes

Make yourself a new thread up. Dont worry about if you don’t want to type much in… people love pictures of cannabis and all things related so just upload some of your favourites from your grows and you will be off and away. All the exif data is stripped from any pictures so all is safe.

Keep smiling.

9 Likes

Will do Pedro_Bann : )

20 characters a go I have to do haha what have you got me into jetdro

8 Likes

You never know I might turn over a new leaf @Jetdro

5 Likes

The system keep asking for your post to be approved @ifish.

3 Likes

Sometimes but just at start I think it’s ok now , thankyou for asking @GrapeApe

4 Likes

I found out trying to shut my mouth is better. I have issues but I’d rather have friend a then blurt random shit all the time. Who am I but a cog. I love to see people grow MJ. I’m better shutting up. Really. All of y’all are more than welcome to come through. We don’t discriminate.

Dro should be called Goji freak. I’m envious of his indoor star. I’ll get there. He’s a good dude and knowledgeable. If I can ever help someone you already know.

I wish I had more time to devote to everyone’s stuff. Too bad we don’t have a real time interactive live chat room style forum. Throw pics up live. See I’m rambling. Have a good one y’all. @ReikoX is being gracious and helping me build a awesome soil. I figured I’d be banned. I’m just glad to be here learning. Be safe.
-J
Thanks dro.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG ifish, Lots of good stuff here, cant wait to see what you are growing atm.

5 Likes

YOU are just fine B!!! Love reading your shit, dont stop or try to be someone else, not worth it.
ReikoX has become a mentor it appears, and he is a great one too, lucky your ass!!!

Hope you got some of the Orange Goji that was going around, it is the best of the Goji cross’s I have sampled, and from what I hear(never tried any) it leans towards the SSDD high. Very nice. If you did not get any, some of your buds must have, so “pinch” a few from them and get them started, will be right up your alley.

5 Likes

I think I have Oss, SSDD, sakura, bodhi tree, goji OG. I don’t think I have the orange goji. I’ll get some. I just popped 20 different kinds of seeds. Well see how she goes. Yeah man if you ever didn’t catch a drop and I have some you already know bro. Have a good one. We got some front runners and some tough ones.

Your Orange Goji was beautiful. Does bodhi make Hollyweed?

3 Likes