Ill make a diary after harvest

Heres my 8 in Flower of an unknown bagseed.
Culled 2 males.
5 are confirmed females but 3 still have no pistils.
2 phenos; Tall and Short.
The short squatter phenos have wider leaves and more fingers.
2 of them smell like grapefruit. The rest have a citrus-waxy smell i cant place.
Believe it or not this is at day 52 flower for the oldest. But after setbacks and whatnot it looks like week 4.

9 Likes

Take better pictures later outside the light.

3 Likes

Next one was accidentally topped.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oldest 2 are 54 F
Youngest one was lassod and is 29 F
5 pots. 3 are doubled up for a total of 8
6 confirmed females.
Cant wait for this run to be up so i can find a mother.

Need to use the good cam.

2 Likes

Hard to see but the right one still hasnt shown gender, is squatter, smells strongest, and is the only one with 9 leaves.

Had a power outage @25 days. 2 males. Killed a runt.

2 Likes

Heres a seed from the same batch of Bagseed. Also displaying 9 fingers so 2 so far of that. Popped in the same bed as another but i pulled her sibling yesterday after i leaned too hard(R.i.p)
19 Days old. Also has the same grapefruit smell since 14 Days.
Had a MUCH better start than the ones in flower. Under 80 watts of 5500K Screw ins. No uppotting or light changes. No training. Alot of LITFA. Was expecting a runt TBH.

3 Likes

Here we have a clone. Also at 19 Days. Explosive growth after it moved in here(80W) from the clone box. Taken just before its mom alternated nodes.
Mom has 7 leaves and almost no smell. Shes not the tallest or shortest. She won anyway tho.

Was able to take cuttings from HER after 14D. Those look like they have rooted as of yesterday. Checked today and the leaves are yellowing(Good sign)

4 Likes

This clone now has the stongest smell in the whole garden. Moms barely noticeable. Weird. My journal will be on this clone as my new mother.

Have some seeds from flower that smells strongly of pine. Down the road i will cross these two hopefully. (Grapefruit and Pine sounds great)
Maybe within the next 2-3 run a mom and dad from both X those and backross each back to the mom for stability.

4-5 years.

Heres the girl my clone came from. Least leggy of them all and took stress like a champ. Pistils are pinkish mostly white n orange.
Cant wait to run her properly along some decent genetics. Think shes my keeper of these.

4 Likes

Heres the mom flowering at 69 days since the flip(44 days since power outage) (23days since buds appeared so i have no idea as to when to expect harvest.
99 days since sprout. So week 10 of flower.

Here is the clone @ Day 5F vegged for 21 days.

And here the other lanky pheno. All branches have 3 leaves. Some have leaf nubs if u want to count then max of 5 leaves.
The clone from her also has 3 leaves.

4 Likes

These seeds are crazy. The 9 fingered girl FINALLY threw pistils. Buds started forming shortly after. Smells nice.

The main fan leaves had 9 fingers. I defoliated.

6 Likes

Note to self(:smiley:)as of Fri 6/7
Diary will be on Clones A2(10d) A3(10d) B(28d) and C(28d).
Took 4 clones after the power outage. 3 made the cut. One is the cut in flower now. The other 2 took forever before i put them in the veg box. Chucked one for room.

Seems like a long time for their current state. Did they happen to slip back into veg at some point ? 16 weeks seems like something only the diehard true sativa fans would tolerate. I could get two harvests in that time. ( maybe add a week or so)

Never revegged.

They did stall growth after the power incident. 2 males showed up shortly after. Then the stretch.

1 Like

So confused. Mom A is about 30-35 clear and about 2% amber.
Not sure if that rate is slow or fast but 2 days ago she was about 40-50% clear. Maybe 55%.
Today is day 73 since flip. Day 48 since the day.

Idk.

Day 77 closer to harvest

Not much going with her. Just packing on weight and sugar. Cut a test bud 3 days ago.

1 Like

Test bud next to some bud the seeds came from.

2 Likes