Illinois Community

Ok, I’m getting jealous of the Michigan guys now. Who do we have here in Illinois? We should meet up, complain about the government.

7 Likes

We are here.

2 Likes

We’re definitely around lol

1 Like

I go there to visit, we too country down here ya hur. But banter is nice.

3 Likes

IL has a guy who ripped me off in a seed trade. Not from Overgrow though.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:MI rules. We are just friendly types :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I just moved from IL, next year planning to move to MI :man_shrugging:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Also, if IL members ever meet up, bring extra towels to wipe the sweat from @ChemicalDependant he sweats profusely :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve considered a move more and more as I have less and less family here. Detroit is only only place with real estate values as shit as here.

3 Likes

Only in Detroit proper. All the surrounding area is sky high. Flint is as close as I want to get :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I know, have a buddy in Royal Oak. Here lived here in Rockford, IL for a while. Says it’s about the same amount of crappy just more expensive.

1 Like

Scrolling thru older posts and saw this. I’m in the western burbs of Chi myself. Hosted an IL get together a couple years back with a bunch of folks met on IG at the forest preserves across from Woodfield during the summer with afterparty(which was incidentally the real party😄)at my place. Lots of fun

4 Likes

Moving to Illinois in January

3 Likes

Lol I’m in illinois… whole life here… not far from stl mo.

3 Likes

I’m from Southern Illinois. Sixty Mike’s eat of St Louis

3 Likes

Lived on Taylor Street Litte Italy in the 70’s then moved straight west to Oak Park River Forest area…now been living in Central Illinois for the past 5yrs…my hangout bar was Marlins in Lyons great indoor/outdoor bar…

8 Likes

Half way thru my journey to my new home in decatur Illinois. Had to stop in obetz ohio for the night

4 Likes

I’ve been in Illinois almost all my life. Only about 2 of my 44 years was spent living out of state. I’m about 30 mins from STL.

2 Likes

we are here in the shadows :wink:

1 Like

I’m 36 miles from St Louis don’t get up to Chicago much anymore but I probably will if they ever get the bullet train they been talking about

2 Likes