Illinois growers... trade seeds or clones?

THEY LOOK NICE

I HAVE NOT YET FOUND MY FIRST MOTHER.

MY FIRST EVER PLANTS ARE JUST ABOUT READY TO FLOWER

MY SURPRISE CAME LAST WEEK IN THE FORM OF A NOTICE OF DENAIL FROM THE STATE

I will have to get them to fixx this issue…

the process to obtain the permit is pretty messy. I sent in the paper work 2 times, when I call I get a

message to submit stuff using the computer… I finally found after sending in about a dozen emails and

letting them know I would keep sending emails until somebody calls me…somebody finally called.

after proving that I submitted the paper work and the person not getting the emails… I received a reprieve

She will now finish the process that started back in November. What a relief I will no longer Have to go to

court as the remedy that they suggested.

:male_detective:
:vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

You sorting out a med card, or something bigger? Sounds like a lot of BS for a med card.

1 Like

My application for the medical permit GOY MESSY due to the paperwork.

I straightened them out today.

ALL IS WELL !!

I have started a new group of strains.

#1 is LEMOM SKUNK

#2 is PURPLE HEADBAND

#3 is. BOY SCOUT COOKIES

A quick h2oh wash

then a short 24 hr soak

after vegging I will move outside in MAY

by the way I got my #2 covid vac

:male_detective:
:vulcan_salute:
:speech_balloon:

4 Likes

Made some crosses the other day…don’t underestimate my unkown seeds, they’re all from elite/clone only strains and just forgot to label them or fell outa they’re packaging.

Purple kush cross male

Unknown male

Unknown females

4 Likes

I love mysteries!!! Keep popping those beans! That’s how it all started! I fully back what your doing!!

2 Likes

Check out my homemade strains thread bromigo…

Homemade Strains Thread

3 Likes

I know I’m a bit late to the party but I’m new round these parts. Another IL grower here from round DuPage, just wanted to say what’s up

6 Likes

Good day to ya

4 Likes

Welcome! You will like it here.

Kev :v:t4:

5 Likes

Check us out if in Chitown/illinois. We got that fire.:fire::fire::fire:. Chitownseeds.com

1 Like

Mark is a straight up guy as far as getting seeds that produce he is the only one I buy from online the rest are traded with other OGers you text him what you want and he sends them and a SASE you send him cash as soon as you get your package

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Future seeds…

Kush cross x unknown

Unkown x Unknown

4 Likes

Welcome…Im from DuPage to! :v:t4:

1 Like

Thank you!

I got 2 packs of 8 seeds of some sour diesel x lemon skunk. If anybody from Illinois wants them call dibs #1 and dibs #2

2 Likes

Not in illinois but I’ll call dibs #1

Peace and stay safe

What do you need?

I’m thinking I’m going to be in Indiana in the next couple of months

I don’t need anything from you bud. I have just enough extra for you. I have your addy. I’ll send them out Wednesday morning

1 Like

Thankyou I’m trying to see what how and when I’m doing my grows

1 Like