Illinois growers... trade seeds or clones?

They’re going outside

1 Like

Good deal. It’s good your starting them early. I bet they get real big

1 Like

EDIT HAS BEEN DONE

I wasn’t thinking

:male_detective:
:vulcan_salute:
:eyes:

I have a couple I can swap.
from doc’s ( orange dose #2 x god’s gift / Colorado clementine…bear creek kush …citrus freak show x god’s gift / Colorado clementine…monkey massacre god’s gift #4 x Professor Moriarty)

along with the two best tomatoes in the world

cambells # 19 they make their soup from this one .
black cherry the best cherry ever

I sent seeds to the seedsman in SD. to thx him for the free bees

I have some from him if U want them …they are listed in an earlier post.

1 Like

In illinois and looking for quality Genetics give us look.

Chitownseeds.com

2 Likes

Went thru your site, nice easy site I must say But ya ain’t got nothing I need or want.
I’m from the other corner directly across from you.

3 Likes

Chopped my Matanuska Thunder Head strain the other day…my guesstimation 2.5+ oz. when dried.

Phototrons…SWC/TRON

5 Likes

I keep saying the same things. Those look nice. I’ll show some at the end of this run.

1 Like

Hey I’m from the west burbs Also looking to trade genetics currently

2 Likes

Lovely looking fan leafs on those girls , some of the first plants I ever grew had 11 and 13 finger fan leafs with wide fingers on a short sturdy plant . They looked very similar to what you have going there.
Do those stop at 11s or are there 13s to be found ?

Not sure I never really count the leaves on my strains…sorry.

1 Like

Hey what’s good Organic. I’m kind of in the same boat. I’m in the West Burbs, Downers Grove area, and have been using the same clone distributor/guy for almost 5 years and they just moved to California. I’ve tried a couple other distributors in Illinois and the quality had been hit or miss, which kinda defeats one of the main reasons I buy clones. Out of 6 of my last clones I have only kept 1 going and it’s a strain called The Sauce. I recently started 3 different strains from seed, and have 5 of each growing in hopes of finding 1 worthy pheno to start cloning. The 3 I have are, Grape Jelly Doughnut from North Country Farms,

2 Likes

How much do clones go for in Illinois??

Midwest Growers thread
Clones through the mail

1 Like

Hey man, what kind of stuff are you looking for?

1 Like

Skunk , dosi, cereal milk

My tent and some of my pretty girls from a couple days ago. Running some photos and starting a breeding project in the next week. I’ll have clones and auto seedlings available if anyone in NE IL, SE WI is interested. Seeds in a few months.

9 Likes

By the way, I’m about to plant 36 beans, already have 13 seedlings going. Will plant another 36 in a week or two. I’ll probably cull a large fraction of that. If anyone wants perfectly good seedlings or clones along the way for some beans let me know. I’ve never shipped before, but I’ve shipped live corals and frags all over the country successfully hundreds of times.

I’ll have autos and photo regs… I’ll have some auto seedlings and clones that I’m certain will reveg and grow well. If I get some winners I’ll have reg photo clones

I’m going to get a cloning setup going soon and will have stuff available to trade. I mainly plan to focus my next runs on some Piff Coast haze hybrids and also plan on doing an all OG kush pheno hunt through some OG18 seeds as well.

2 Likes

New to OG, but am in Illinois (Chicago burbs) and willing to trade. The below was posted in the Seed Trading, Moderated thread, but wanted to include here for the local trading potential.

Here’s my list of seeds. I’m up for trading, especially for some viable pollen, preferably from a Northern Lights strain/cross.

Northern Lights (down to last seed, and would like to breed more)
OG Candy Dawg Kush
Blackberry Gum
White Widow
Amnesia Haze
Trizzlers
Sweet Honey CBD
Black Arrow
Sister Sour x sunshine Daydream
Cuvee x Afghani
Zkookie Jar
Bulk Smash Auto x Midnight Cheese
Mystery Beans
Girl Scout Cookies
Gorilla Bomb
Afghan Kush
Banana Purple Punch
Thunder Banana
Panty Punch
Mack & Crack
Eowyn
Sensi Skunk #5 x Sensi Hashplant #8
GSC x Paki Purple Punch
MACminion Sunrise #2
Jack Herer x Totem
Out Tha’ Box
TnT Trichome

(bolded names are autos)

I lived in Oak Park back in the day…now I live in central Illinois…

Midwest Growers Unite

5 Likes

Nice. I’m very familiar with Oak Park.

1 Like