Illudium Now

That is my new mantra. Finally got my hands on Illudium from a biker buddy in Columbus Ohio! Did 6 hrs in the car with live plants. Was a hell of a ride. This plant is something spectacular for sure. The bud is dark aqua blue and has a divine smell and smoke. I hope to grow the cuts out and do some S1 seeds as well as crosses to give out. Got 3 cuts traded for my 4 best plants. I got 2 in the clone dome and this one in the water. Been very very difficult getting this plant. Has taken several years. Should be some fun for my OG frens.

Info on Illudium

53 Likes

@SkunkHunt101 glad you made it safe! I have made those trips before! Different places but the same stresses! Iā€™m following along :sunglasses::green_heart::v:

ā˜†djsf

7 Likes

Ha! Yes my friend the thrill was real today. I picked the wrong day because Today was a big day for the State Highway boys. I saw a minimum 25 cars on the trip down and back w the goods. At least 10 people get popped on the side of the road. I had done this trip before with 13 square pots in the bed of my capped truck but its like carrying your whole grow room in your car if you get popped. Def a nice rewarding rush when you make it home safe. Some people throw dice some scratch tickets. I do plant runs ha ha. Thanks will for sure keep a journal of this special plant. Your gonna love this bud.

28 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely be keeping an eye on this one Iā€™m hiding in the corner. Love the rush.

3 Likes

Sounds interesting, will be watching and drooling in the back rowā€¦
Thanks for sharing the journey!

3 Likes

This sounds unique.

2 Likes

Are you not allowed to legally transport plants?

3 Likes

Lucy would have some splaininā€™ to do for sure.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a difficult strain to find someone who has it yes. Now Og has it.

6 Likes

Right on, thatā€™s good to hear my friend. First Iā€™ve heard of her

1 Like

Definitely know the feeling my friend. Been doing cut runs for about 20 years and have literally been all over Canada on my behalf or others, furthest was Manitoba, crossed borders and all, that was insane. I try and keep it in Ontario if Iā€™m picking up now, but could definitely be persuaded for the right cut ā€¦ā€¦ ā€œChem-Jonesā€ hint hintā€¦. Stoked for you @SkunkHunt101 as I know what it feels like to find that long lost cut, hopefully one day Iā€™ll land my holy grail too and share it far and wide so no one else has to spend 4-5?years searching for beans/cut :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Buttery incense coffee has me highly intrigued, some similar growth characteristics to bubba too (maybe in there) stoked to see you grow this one out @SkunkHunt101

5 Likes

This is pretty exciting stuff @SkunkHunt101. I recently acquired Deathstar and Iā€™m pretty sure I have successfully reversed it. I reversed a clone with STS and pollenated a recipient plant last week, and Iā€™m seeing swollen seed bracts already. Itā€™s going to be great sharing these hard to get strains with the community.

8 Likes

Dope dude! I know we appreciate you taking the risk, to be able to get these genetics into OG hands.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

4 Likes

I have had this strain for over 10 years.
Hands down the best Iā€™ve ever had.
The secret to big indoor yields, 600watts MH per 5x5 square veg. 1000 watts HPS per 5x5 square flower.
Keep it short and fat. Take the time to veg it. This plant takes a long time to grow from start to finish.
I prefer organic soil vs hydo with this plant. It will produce so much more flavors this method but definitely takes longer.

If you can prepare a few and get them bushy over winter and spring indoors, put them in the ground and they will produce an even better flower with even more flavors.

You definitely have the right plant.
Make several mothers.

17 Likes

Thats awesome man. You have any pictures?

4 Likes

Yes I will put some up this evening.

7 Likes

Congrats on your successful journey thus far! I had to go read the pdf and now I must follow alongā€¦ Forever! Best of growing vibes to you and your garden!!!

3 Likes

Heard good things about this strain, hopefully Iā€™ll get to acquire this strainā€¦

6 Likes

You got dibs for sure as soon as shes ready to clone

10 Likes