I'm all shook up

East Coast just had an earthquake, I’m hearing it was a 4.8. I’m NE of Philadelphia… how many felt it and where are ya?

16 Likes

Just looked in the news, was in NJ.

5 Likes

Did anyone here feel it? I’m too far away.

5 Likes

Shook me in the grow room. Wife manages a day care, they evacuated by policy, daughter works in Hospital. it shook the building.

I’m a mile from the river that separates NJ from PA.

10 Likes

Did anybody get hurt? Sending good vibes

6 Likes

I hope all is well

4 Likes

I felt it in NY.
My whole house shook and there was a deep rumbling sound. No damage at all though.

10 Likes

Damn, I hope all you guys up in the north east are all right!

I’m from Cali so I’m pretty familiar with earthquakes but I haven’t felt one in 10 years or so

Sending good vibes and prayers to you all

7 Likes

This is freaky shit, not even pacific rim yo!

Hopin’ all y’all are okay!

4 Likes
8 Likes

I was walking the dog felt like a truck driving by

The wife called me to tell me we had an earthquake
Anticlimactic lol :joy:

4 Likes

I’m still freakin over any jarring in our house after the big on we had here in North California about a year and a half ago. If you’ve never been in a big oine, they can be way scary but a good reminder we’re not in charge of this planet. Hope everybody is OK and no serious damage to property. Main thing is to check for gas leaks.

7 Likes

I didn’t feel it here in the Shenandoah valley virginia

2 Likes

Brah— Dey be fuuuun! :joy::surfing_man:‍♂

The 6.9 in 1989 battle of the bay giants vs A’s was my biggest wave ride yet

Hope all is well

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I was living in Napa during the 1989 quake and Virginia during the 2011 quake, exciting times.

4 Likes

Felt it in western CT. Shook my desk.

1 Like

from the great lakes to the gulf along the Mississippi river there is a huge fault line called the new Madrid

2 Likes

We’ve had an earthquake in Sydney just the other day…and I was so baked, i didn’t feel it. The dog felt it though and I thought he was tripping :joy:

2 Likes

Multiple Kaijus heading for New York?..
:pinching_hand: :wink:

Cheeers
G

5 Likes

9 Likes