I'm gonna run Silver Mountain

Hope this works. I got 12 seeds of Silver Mountain from @sebring. I’m gonna do a seed run of them
I’ll start posting next week…

45 Likes

I’m gonna pull up a chair :popcorn:

11 Likes

I’m gonna join you guys in the lounge here.

Your other plants are looking good @corey !!!

8 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I stumble on in here

Edit- what kind of space you gonna have to work with?

5 Likes

I’ll be along with you on this journey- I have some DZ as well but haven’t run any yet so I’ll be curiously watching! Best of luck!:boom::v:t3::boom:

7 Likes

I’ll be watching this one DZ oh yeah :fire::fire:

6 Likes

This I can’t miss @corey !!

6 Likes

Dank Zappa?

Sounds like a winner-

6 Likes

You just know I am going to be sitting here on the grass watching this show, going to be awesome brother.

6 Likes

lol looks like I ain’t the only one gonna watch this… ok, y’all scootch over some n make room for gramps n his walker!

5 Likes

Just so everybody’s on the same page, those are seeds @Torontoke made from a whole pack open pollination F2 preservation run of @bodhi seeds donated by @The_Lazy_Hippie that he sent to me to pay forward. I packaged them up and sent them to @Sebring to share with you all. Hope they turn out great!

Make sure to pay it forward! :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Pulling up a lawn chair and grabbing a bag of Mickey D’s!

4 Likes

Are those the extra ones we get with med man @nube :v::v::innocent:

5 Likes

I’ll be hanging in my hammock up in this tree next to this monkey, watching this thread here.

yep it will be ok

8 Likes

That’s a good name for a strain lol I like it

7 Likes

Oh man I’m stoked to see how this one turns out! I’ll pull out a chair and roll up a j and hang out for the ride
:seedling::metal:

6 Likes

Yeah those Dank Zappa F2 were the combo pack with the Good Medicine F2! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is a great idea to pay it forward. Truly the gift that keeps on giving!

2 Likes

This is another one I missed out on. I’ll be watching this one…

5 Likes

Dang!
Late to the party… Looks like this will be interesting. I best get settled and get roll’n

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes