I'm in search of donkey butter seeds

im looking to get donkey butter beans the exotic genetix a friend of mine is having a hard time finding them

1 Like

Are these what you’re looking for?

2 Likes

i think he is looking for exotic genetix but ill get him the link appreciate ya

1 Like

I’ll try searching and see what i come up with

Be careful with that wide eyed owl site. They have evreything in stock, even things that got discontinued years and years ago.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know anything about them, just a quick Google search and found them in the results

ya im looking for a legit exotic dealer or selaed box

I think usa bassed premium cultivars have donkey butter in stock. Check exotics web site and see if they are listed on their official dealers site. The prices are steep, so I dont know if you would rather find a trade or some f2 someone has repoduced, but those guys should have the originals in boxed breeders packaging. Or you could try making something similar using a greasy monkey clone if you can find one and cross it to a og. The xxx og they used is rather hard to find. Might work similar if you can find a godfather og (alpha og x xxx og) and cross your grease mokey to that

if it was for me id just buy em from exotic its for a friend thanks tho ill let him know

thanks to anyone who tried to help i found a reliable source… appreciate ya

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.