Im Looking for Gear (genetics , seeds , clones) to run this year!! $

What’s up og I’m here just chilling with the heater on watching netflix… well I was just pondering and wanted to tell yall I’m looking for seeds and or clones to run this year I can give a donation ,I’m running like 25 strains rn ,not looking to trade seeds ,I’m trying to get more lol
I can shoot some clones also , I’m running some elite gear but will be ready in around 6 weeks…
Hmu lmk what u have !

1 Like

What kinda genetics you got? Any pics?

3 Likes

No pics rn
I just started a new grow cycle
To trade i only have clones
I have
Pancakes
Fire alien kush
Florida strawberries
Mac1
Sfv
Platinum dosidos
Platinum kush breath
Platinum jelly breath
Garlicane
Jellysickle
Banana runtz
Purple punch
Sour melon

2 Likes

Where are you located? Depending on your particular desire(s), I might be able to help you in the seed department…might!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks:

3 Likes

Yoyoyo mister bee whats cookin playa!
Well I’m looking for alot of strains
I’m mostly into indicas hybrid and one or two sativas
Let me know I’m experimenting rn and growing out everything I can get my hands on
I like plain strains no croses for example
Bubba kush … is cool
Bubba kush x lavender not interested (depends like blueberry cookies etc classics like that maybe but not really… I’m not being picky just specific on the gear I’m looking for I like that classic og kush high
I want pure strains I’m doing a lot of studying and getting to know new strains I haven’t grown out yet man
Tell me what u got I’m interested… to name a few off the top of my cranium …I’m looking for FPOG - GDP - SFV- gods gift - gelato - skittles -mimosa- chem strains - sour diesel - northern lights - white widow - chocolate scented strain - fruity terpenes profiles and that gassy stench - purple bud strains also… idk lmk
I have ice cream cake phinest cut , tropicanna cookies on their way to me…

2 Likes

I’m 30 miles away from Los angeles

2 Likes

I’ll get a List out to ya next week. Have most of the Kushes, Skunks, 25 of the mrnice.nl gear, some GDP, Chem Dawg #4, Hash Plant, Soma Lavender, NL#5, 11 different Purple Strains…to specifically name a few. I THINK I have both Gelato #5 and #33, but don’t hold me to it. Will confirm when I compile the Listing. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :fireworks: :fireworks:

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand: yeah I’m definitely interested in alot of stuff u have! send that list out to me please boss when u get a chance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.