I'm Looking for some OG Kush

Does anybody have any pure OG Kush seeds for trade?. Any of the phenos also , SFV, FIRE, GHOST, PLATINUM, TRUE, ETC.??? HMU.

8 Likes

Stash Log indicates I have OG18/Reg and OG Kush/F. I’ll check tomorrow and let you know. I’ll have to make a call as I let my partner/best friend rummage through the Stash Bag. SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

14 Likes

Pretty sure Mr. :honeybee: runs a seed bank. Great dude and always there in a pinch

10 Likes

Oh purple og#18! I bright that back from Amsterdam with me in a guitar! Reserva pro ads 3 pack.thing was 60 euros! I gave them to my bro to start cuz I had to go to rehab… long story… lol. Anyways Christmas Day I call home and find out wall wiring caught on fire and burned a hole on my moms house. Like a 150,000$ damage… cuz they spray so much water. They went in the basement and found 50 plants that were about two weeks til harvest! I wanted to cry.
If you still have beans of the og #18 or purple og#18. I would be interested also. I will make you real happy. Lol. Thanks! Be well bee swell!

9 Likes

I have a ogkz that is really nice! Only have cuttings though… it’s zkittlez x og kush breath! Too good! Funky and fruity!

4 Likes

Would that be the same as i just picked up from @Sebring Seeds, the Unclefesters #18

Say it ain’t so!
just kidding.

I have a few things to trade with. I can share some of the chocolate love I so generously recieved.

already know! @misterbee is most awesome. I’m pretty sure Karma carries @misterbee in her wings

Daaaaaamn! I hate hearing that! sounds like my luck.

Trade for ? seeds? pm if interested to see available list

6 Likes

@TheBubbleKing Og18 is from reserve privada and is there version of a OG , the ufs18 is the uncle Fester’s skunk that was released originally by master Thai and also nature farms.

5 Likes

@misterbee if any members here run seedbanks and would like to speak to me about potentially stocking some of my wares I’m always open to private messages

3 Likes

Yo, I DON’T “run” a frigging Seed Bank!!!..lol. Just a 73 year-old misguided Brother with more time on my hands than anything else, simply LUVS to acquire seeds, wife’s non-understanding, be damned (tolerates, but definitely doesn’t understand). When I was “kicking up dirt” for Uncle Same all over the world, I would see all the fields of Cannabis, but didn’t have the foresight to gather/buy/barter/steal a Bag of what I encountered. Over 46 countries later, my seed-obsessive ass buys/trades seeds (“DUH!!!”). Later today, I’ll probably be looking at Black Friday Offerings. Just “keepin’ it real”, I know me some me. Strange, I’ve NEVER sold one seed!!! EVERYONE, do have a GREAT weekend, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, you know the rest, be well…mister :honeybee:

50 Likes

Mr bee you are awesome brother

7 Likes

Awesome, kind, and generous begin to describe him.

6 Likes

You got the uncle fester?! Trade for 5-6 beans?

1 Like

Ive got Unknown OG mother atm. Can send u some cuttings to root on monday if u pay shipping.

Edit- i think u r in Canada. If not sorry for the tease.

4 Likes

I’ll holla atcha when I get my Stash Bag back!! UFSS18 in there…SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: thank you! I’ve got a package I’m still putting together for you. It’s not all about seeds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

4 Likes

I got some og kush x chemdog f2s if your interested

5 Likes

Me either…I did trade some for some smoke once …does that count? Other than that all trading and gifts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes sir, send me a pm, ill try to work something out

2 Likes

Man, if my guy will take seeds for trade for buds lol. I’ve given him a few, he’s got a room to grow in, not just a tent lol.

2 Likes

If your referring to me @Craigson15 I’d love to pay shipping, but im not in Canada. Im just north of Hell, at least the heat here makes me feel that way. I’m in The Great pothead hanging State of Texas.

4 Likes