I'm looking to pick up some Bodhi packs and could use some advice

Like the title says, I’m looking to get a few packs and am wondering what you guys would suggest. Looking to get the next Goji OG equivalent so I don’t missout on some killer smoke.

5 Likes

I’d suggest reading through the entireties of both Bodhi threads pt 1 & pt 2 to figure out what you want, then check out seed banks like Great Lakes Genetics, JBC, Headie Gardens, Breeders Direct, and The Seed Source to see what’s available for purchase. (There are a couple other spots that sell Bodhi seeds, but the selection is more limited and/or you need to be a paid member to get early access to limited drops).

No one’s going to be able to predict where the next really good elite will come from. But it’s not usually too difficult to find good plants in Bodhi’s seeds. Something that checks your own boxes is definitely easier to find than something that checks everyone’s boxes.

9 Likes

I’ve been eyeing some of those wookie crosses really hard. But some of the 88g13hp also look pretty good. I’ve always been the kind of person that finds it kind of difficult to make up their mind when presented with lots of choices.

5 Likes

JUST AN OG-SUGGESTION!! Let the Group here know what you seek, others may be inclined to help out. Stick around for a planned “Holiday Giveaway”, I think “I know a Guy” who just might be including several Bodhi Selections…I THINK!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Word of advice on the wookie crosses. If you see something that looks intriguing, grab it sooner than later. Rumor has it that Bodhi’s seed fridge is scraping the bottom of the barrel with regard to wookie crosses.

7 Likes

I agree with the advice to pursue info via the Bodhi threads that exist here. With Bodhi I suggest familiarizing yourself with the males he uses for breeding (88G13HP, Appalachia, Wookie, Snow Lotus, OMG, SSDD, etc.) and what they bring to the table. Once you decide which male interests you most, then you can look at all the crosses currently available for purchase. Note that some males have been retired so new crosses will not be forthcoming from those. You’d only be able to acquire existing packs which may be sold out at retail, but you could trade or buy from a private seller.

I’ve been pleased with the Bodhi purchases I’ve made from JBC Seeds.

11 Likes

If you’re looking for the next Goji, get some Soul Mate. The mom is a pinesol scented goji f2 and the father is Wookie. I love my soul mate and keeping it around.

Just my suggestion

7 Likes

You could also wait for co-op boxes to arrive. Gogi f2 should be plentiful

3 Likes

I try to go direct through Mr. B or his ex.
I stay far away from JB Seeds

Mothers Milk is the same mom as Goji, but different father.

GoldStar is an apic line of his that I barely see mentioned. Its Malawi Gold x Sensi Star. Its the most perfect balanced buzz woth delightful flavors. He used an F4 Goldstar male on Congo x Kashmir - that should be easy to find.

Its worth researching which males were the most transparent.
Snow Lotus, Wookie, and the 1st 88g13HP were the most transparent that I know of. But the other 88g13HP males were extremely dominant.

Dread Bread is another piece of epicness. Monstrous yields
Colombian x OldMotherGhani
The OMG male was resinous, so its worth seeing what else he made with OMG.

The Kashmir was another resinous male that made great progeny.

Dank Sinatra, Granola Funk, Rx and Good Medicine, Jabba/Lando Stash, YoMama, SSH(trident), Uzbeki are all worth looking into as pure or as outcrosses.

5 Likes

So I considered what everyone said, especially the one about Wookie so I think I’ve made a nice little selection that seems most interesting to me.

Edit: Thanks for the suggestions. I really do appreciate this community a lot.

11 Likes

fbr4tyh546h546h

12 Likes

Space Monkey calls to me. It says, “Hey mothafukka! Grow me! GROW ME!”

5 Likes

After seeing some of the phenos posted here can’t blame you on space monkey nice selections there thinking I have to pick up soulmate while wookie crosses are still available been loving how my old soul( pinesoul(gogi og) x omg) are doing I can see those being killer too! @Habitt that Sundance sounds great too :+1:

5 Likes

I hope i meet that guy sounds like a cool dude .

5 Likes

I was sitting at checkout waffling like I usually do and this happened. I think the missus is going to skin me alive. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission I always say. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Wow 360 in seeds is the garage stocked you might be living in there for a while?

4 Likes

This is probably going to be my only purchase of seeds for all of next year… and maybe the one after that as well. Yup, got a couch, a beer/seed fridge and my tents. She’ll think its a punishment. :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Your laughing then what do they call it glamping in style?

2 Likes

I call it a Thursday. :wink:

2 Likes

Thats a great deal
~ 400$ for nearly 20 packs.
Thats amazing that most all those freebies are full packs, too

2 Likes