I'm new and need advice on the best payment method

I have made several attempts to purchase seeds from aoseeds and when I make that final click it says that it didn’t go through, any help would be much appreciated.

Maybe check out seedbanks you can trust thread post there. I’ve never heard of em. Welcome to og. There’s many places that been reviewed by members here you’ll probably find a better spot nearer to you.

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow!

So you joined overgrow to ask about buying seeds from “aoseeds”? By chance, are you referring to Oaseeds.com? If so, what happened when you tried to contact them through their website?

2 Likes

I’m gonna wait for their valentine day 50% off sale tomorrow and try a new payment method.

Sorry folks I’m still figuring out how to do things on here, the problem is the payment method because of me being in the USA

1 Like

What strains and breeders were you looking at?

2 Likes

Tried to reply but it didn’t go through?

Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Cash, Bitcoin*

What problem do you have? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

2 Likes

Nothing in particular just any good strains good for anxiety and relaxation.

I think the problem is money transfer

They said they had no record of the order

There’s a bunch of us seedbanks that take credit card. Northatlanticseed.com is who I usually use. Seedsherenow.com is solid too. Both take credit card. I think dcseedexchange.com neptuneseedbank.com and jbcseeds.com do too. All US based, only used nasc and SHN personally, great customer service and shipping. I haven’t used the others, but lots of people here do. It’s not even really worth ordering from overseas now with how many great breeders have moved back in.

6 Likes

“I’m new and need advice on the best payment method”

Hi, I’m Yeti but my friends call me Cash…

4 Likes

50% Off got my attention. My lover doesnt smoke but i do !

Yes, ends up being 1.14 usd each

If they are international sometimes your bank will block payment. Check out Great Lakes Genetics, and Soak n Beans. Both are members/supporters here, and you will find plenty to choose from at their sites.

2 Likes

Hey now sometimes this internet shits a little difficult. I tried to order some shroom spores not long ago they wanted payment through a third party app that my bank doesn’t support or bitcoin.

1 Like

LOL, I saw he was getting the help he needed and was just kidding around.

Seriously though, I really do prefer cash.

1 Like