Im new here and built a strain.

A friend turned me on to this site.
I’ve been building a strain for a year and a half. This is the fourth and final cross. She’s purple. Got these seed and seed from crossing back into into.

54 Likes

what did you cross with?

6 Likes

Very nice are you going to have any seeds in the future? Would love some gotta love thevpurple welcome to the site enjoy

Peace out and stay safe

10 Likes

GG #4 x GDP then X with Romulan then X Sour Diesel = Hopscotch is what I named it.

26 Likes

I have seeds

9 Likes

Seems like a nice mixture of sativa and indica with thc potent strains. That sounds cool as all get out!

7 Likes

I would love to get my hands on some of those seeds :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

How can i get some?
You can dm.

2 Likes

Yeah they look awesome @Hoppy! I wanna try some Hopscotch

2 Likes

Awesome… How is smoke like? What kind of flavours do you feel? Did you test it for cannabinoids? Tell us all :3

2 Likes

What you looking for in trade for some

1 Like

You’ll fit right in here! I noticed your plant in the purple bud topic, looks beautiful. That sounds like an interesting cross, that’s some time and effort. If you haven’t noticed, this place is full of bean junkies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.
Also, looking back into your other posts, I noticed you said you’re working with Paonia Paralyzer, is it the Purple Paonia? There are a lot of people waiting for seeds from a “lost” seed run that contained the PPP. Been reading about it myself and wanting some too. Any seeds/pollen of those?

6 Likes

You had me with gdp and sour d!!!

5 Likes

Yes ive got some Paiona Purple Paralyzer. Had them for a few years. Last one went crazy seedy with a dab of pollen, was very disappointed. I’m happy to share.

4 Likes

I’m really into original strains, I call the new stuff bubble gum strains. Columbian, Panama red, black jamaican. I love growing original strains. Old school. I’ve got plenty of seed.

8 Likes

Idk yet on this one, she’s drying. I haven’t tested it. You’re welcome to grow it and start a legend maybe. Lol

4 Likes

I read that everything has to be out in the open here. I’ll give you some seed, guess I need a list to split them up.

6 Likes

Idk how to DM here.

4 Likes

Click on the member’s name, a Dialog Box comes up, the Upper Right will be a “Message Tab”…you’ll be all set. SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

Ah ok, don’t have landraces but there are plenty here that do.
Closest I have is Ancestral Skunk F2 and 88 G13 Hashplant. If those interest you PM me.

3 Likes