I'm new....wassup

These are what I’m currently running…these are from Philadelphia Ice Cream Cake 98 seeds I bred myself crossing Gelato 98 x Wedding Cake. I intend to breed more seeds for trades and giveaways so hopefully these aren’t all males :crossed_fingers:t6:

36 Likes

welcome …looks good in there!

2 Likes

Good day and welcome.

Happy growing.

2 Likes

Hey Hashton-Kusha, Welcome to Overgrow!! :+1: :sunglasses:

Glad you found us! Have a look around, there, lots of interesting projects happening.
When you are feeling comfortable, maybe start a grow log.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

This may be the beginning of it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Welcome @Hashton_Kusha !!!
Good to have you here.

What kinda soil you growing in?
We’re all keen on details here, good for getting new insight down the line, when looking back and for others to learn from. :+1:

Have a great time here!

7 Likes

Welcome looks good my friend

Paps

3 Likes

Hello!

Tidy looking set up ! Love the buckets with organic stickers !

I’m always Keen on checking out new growlogs !

My experience with wedding cake was super super stinky powerful aroma. Very tasty but I only yielded 30+grams from a 3.5ft plant !! Lol but it was under a crappy blurple in s open garage .

See you around !

4 Likes

Fun handle, hashton! :joy:

3 Likes

Bingo! :wink::point_right: this is pretty much the beginning of my grow log…u guys are only missing a week or 3…but I do have a newer run in progress with beans I traded with Maddawg(the one who brought me over to OG) I got 2-Rosetta Stone XX and 2-Jacky Girl(variants) going I’ll post those next.

4 Likes

Thanks lol

1 Like

Very cool bro! Welcome! Looking forward to checking out some of your work down the road! I did two seperate runs, one for jack herer and one for white rhino, happy to send you a welcome package of 5 each of em if ur so inclined :wink: anyone that’s a friend of @Maddawg must be good peeps so welcome and look forward to seeing ur progress :wink:

4 Likes

@Calix yes the WC has a strong sweet gassy aroma…but the PICC-98 that I’m growing is twice as strong-aroma wise. That one in the bucket with the wimpy buds? Maaan that thing stink so damn good. My wife can smell it from upstairs whenever I bring it in the house.

6 Likes

@Papalag thanks :100:

1 Like

@AzSeaindooin420 wow that’s awesome I’m very much inclined and interested in the welcome package. Everyone here has been extremely welcoming and I feel like I’m amongst good ppl here.

7 Likes

Well go ahead and shoot me an addy in a PM and I’ll get em out Monday morning :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Man! I was planning to run your PICC-98 on my next run but keep talking like that and I might just be forced to pop some of your beans sooner. :wink:

2 Likes

Bro go for it…the aroma is intoxicating(imo) unless u already got a lot going on…then I’d wait until more space is available. But I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be here to observe your PICC-98 run once u get started.

…I did get started on the beans u sent me and they’re looking good. I believe I tagged u.

1 Like

I just saw your grow log on them. They are looking great for a week old.

I see that you are working on a trade with @AzSeaindooin420 . Take a look at his last grow below. Seed making time for jack herer, white rhino and banana cream pie in AZ . Lots of great info!

2 Likes

Liked you just from your name :joy: And I’m also a big fan of Ice Cream Cake (I have #5 from Michigan’s licensed growers, wherever they get their fancy stuff from) and made some S1s by reversing a clone and pollinating 2 other clones I took from the mother.

Would be honored to send ya some for free if you think they’d be sweet, welcome to OG @Hashton_Kusha

8 Likes

Man I’d be honored to accept.

2 Likes