I'm out of rolling papers 😭

Store doesn’t open for another hour and a half too. How in the heck did I go through 8 packs of papers in 2 months :no_mouth:

13 Likes

Quit setting them on fire. They’ll last longer.
:nerd_face:

16 Likes

No pipes, bongs or chillums?

2 Likes

Buy em by the case. https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Natural-Unrefined-Rolling-Papers/dp/B06XJFG4DG/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=raw+black&qid=1621861786&sr=8-5

5 Likes

Do you have a Bible? Lol

8 Likes

I bought a bong from Thickassglass when my first one broke because I can’t roll joints (Shame!) And they use a lot of weed which I still do have to ration out, don’t have a dozen grows worth of stash under my belt. Highly recommend. Only like my 4th smoking utensil but I’ll probably be buried with it. Reasonable prices too.

Smoketokes.com has solid prices on boxes of papers and whatnot. Once a year or so I order a bunch of supplies from them. Nice to be able to give away papers, lighters, wraps, and whatnot to anyone who needs them you come across. Cheers!

2 Likes

I got papers now. I do have a bowl and a bong, I was just in a joint mood.

1 Like

I have no idea why I never thought of that. That’ll save me a little money too. Less than $1 a pack!

2 Likes

Those are my favorites, straight up the best.

That’s what I was gna say lmao

1 Like

I’ve been there. Pick up a Dynavap, your lungs will appreciate it.

But maybe your mileage will vary. I can’t roll anything but a cone, and don’t care much for smoking anyways. Unless it’s some really good hash.

I agree with this, but be careful buying off Amazon. There’s lots of fake Raw papers on there. Always best to buy from verified vendors.

6 Likes

@Berserker7205 Those ain’t raw, they are called smoking black in my country. They are way better imo.

They’re Raw Blacks. Raw’s thinnest papers.

@FailingForwards i’ve been eyeing this bong from them:

2 Likes

Do what I do, I buy in bulk…all will eventually get used up and it’s much cheaper bromigos…

For the thinnest paper my choice are Club Modianos ungummed.

1 Like

I use and love the papers “Smoking King Size Brown with filters”.
But they are available everywhere including a 24h gas station nerby.

2 Likes