I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Wow, that sucks :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Great thread mate just had a quick read though it all look like uv been very busy , I love the diy hydro system its been a long time since iv done rdwc n i do miss it ,
I live in a country where it completely illegal n have 20-40 plants all the time I really shouldn’t it my passion for the plant takes over lol
I’ll keep popping in and seeing what’s going on bro like what ir doing

3 Likes

Looking good brother as always. I guess I’m one of the lucky ones with a 12 plant limit, at this point, any at all , is a step forward , hopefully next weekend I’m gonna flip the ladies to flower and get things rolling with Perma Dream :+1:

3 Likes

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July. Independence day, for all of us in the USA. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

tmpA2LY0B_1

10 Likes

DC Seed still has Good Stuff for those VA folks up on IG.

4 Likes

stop by the BBQ !!!

2 Likes

@repins12 Just quit the other forum so no need to check out my journal over there any more.

3 Likes

Got into some BS on a thread and I got flagged.

2 Likes

I hope that all is well, with everyone, out there in WEEDVILLE and you are enjoying, what’s left, of the fastest 2 days of the week. For my brothers and sisters down under, it’s already Monday morning. Not much growing on here. Been kinda stuck in seed jail, in my spare time. Tent was starting to look a little empty, so I started gearing up for my next run after this one plays out. Started getting some soil autos started, since they will take longer to finish, than the autos. This will be my last seed run indoors, for a while. After this next run, of autos, I’m back to growing bud without seeds indoors. I will probably keep the outdoor thing, with the photos, going for a while.

Worked on getting, some Drunken Bastard and ABC, in the ground. 7 plants filled the aero garden with roots, I’m running a little behind :wink: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

Into the ground they went. 5 drunken Bastards

5 ABC’s

A row of 10

If/when, I get males and females, these will all open pollinate, with each other. We’ll see what happens. I plan on doing this for the next couple of years and see what happens. I think that I may end up calling this, Drunken Jackson 5. Older folk, will recognize the song that, I am referencing.
Well that’s all that I have growing on at the moment, didn’t get a chance to, get any pictures of the other outside plants. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay High :+1:t4: :v:t4:

And remember

7 Likes

I’m here…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Glad to see you here, my brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

look at those crazy people… trying to put sandwiches in weed bags…

3 Likes

Welcome to the club.

3 Likes

Thanks fam…appreciate your welcome …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I am starting to think @repins12 got at least 1/2 of the people from that other forum over to here.

4 Likes

Hi @Arrow, welcome to OG! Enjoy!!

1 Like

Morning everyone. I hope that we are all vertical and kick’n. Sure beats the alternative. Things have been a little hectic here lately. I now have my grandson every other week, for a week. I try not to do a lot with my grow, when he is here, at least when he is awake :wink: So, basically I am, thinking 2 weeks ahead, on my planning and timing. Just about got this newly found chaos, reigned in and back to living in controlled chaos, again :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I haven’t really got much growing on right now. Kinda in wind down, gear up mode. Got 7 and 1/2 plants to finish, before I can start my next/last :thinking: :wink: auto seed run. The half of a plant, is the bottom half of the Juicy Lucy/Bubble Gum cross. I harvested the top part with the mature seeds and put the bottom half, back into the tent to finish off.

I hit the plants in the Hydro, with pollen again, yesterday. I hit the plants individually and I have an oscillating clip on fan, a little over canopy height, at the entrance. I took a small make-up brush, dipped it in my pollen and tapped it, behind the fan, right before it got to each side of the tent. Kinda to mock open pollination :thinking: :wink:
I have some new life, in the tent. I’m starting my soil autos, for my next run, since they grow slower than the Hydro plants. Not sure how many, I’m gonna do this time

The plant in the outer ring, I did not plant. These are the same pots and soil, from a few of the auto crosses, that I just harvested. Not sure which this is. may put it in a pot on the front porch. At least I know that my seeds should be viable. I will check a few, here in a couple of weeks.
My clones
Greybeard’s German Duck on the left, Freakshow on the right.

Freakshow on the left, Suprafreak on the right.

Row of 5 Drunken Bastards and 5 ABC’s that I planted last weekend

You may have to zoom in to see them all but, all are still alive.
Outback
Reversed Suprafreak male

German Duck

Pounder clone

Stealth fighter

Suprafreak

Dr Grinspoon

Stealth Fighter

Freakshow

Well that’s all I have growing on at the moment.
The wife decided, that she wanted chickens, so I built her a hoop coup. Not bad for a first attempt

I think that I see the simple way, for a future frame, for a greenhouse :thinking: :wink: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Had a little water flow issue in the hydro system. Even after digging all of the roots out that had grown into the other totes. Still having issues. I dug this outta the pipe that runs along the back of the tent

I guess that should be expected, since the last semi cleaning of the system and res change was the end of August last year. On my third set of plants and gearing up for the fourth in this system. Then, I’m going to tear everything down, shed the tent and get back to growing primo bud, with no seeds.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

14 Likes

Great job on the hoop house,
looks awesome bro :v:

5 Likes

Looking good neighbor !

3 Likes

@TestOfOath This is my journal, if you wanna take a look :v:t4:

4 Likes