I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Ditto , what @Slick1 said. I worry about build up and clogs from reading horror stories lol

2 Likes

I will always have y’all’s six. If it clogs up, pull them fucking roots outta the pipe. You gotta roto rooter that shit

3 Likes

I feel like a big part is not caring too much if the experiment fails. It’s like the environment can read your demeanor. Worry all the time? Oh it’s gonna mess with you. Don’t really care? Zero issues.

I don’t think Repins is lucking out or even testing the average, I think he’s just a grand master in the zen art of “fuck it” :laughing:

4 Likes

You control this shit, not this shit controls you :v:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Thats how I am with my amended soil mix , but i created that comfort zone

2 Likes

I’ve always been. I give them what I think they need and make them like it :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll be the firstr one to tell you, I have no clue what, I am doing but, what I am doing, seems to work :v:t4: :tumbler_glass: :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Why is Friday so close to Monday but, Monday is so far from Friday. Just don’t make sense :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

HA, im not the only one who gnomes their grow!

5 Likes

My gnomes, know what is gnomin on :wink: :crazy_face: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

ive been looking for some stoner ones, but nothing really peaked my interest yet.

2 Likes

Heheh, picked up my pvc today. Got about all i can get local. Will be placing orders tomorrow.:grin::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I got this one

and these

14 Likes

Found you here as well, looking good brother set to watching.

7 Likes

Good to see you around brother, I musta geezed, for some reason, I thought that you were already here :v:t4:

5 Likes

Where did u get those gnomes?

3 Likes

Got my replies back, and nope first time lol.

4 Likes

@hoppiefrog How are you doing? :v:

6 Likes

Doing great brother, had a close one this summer, almost had to shut down and move.but all is good now!

3 Likes

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Labor Day

I hope that all is well, with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

11 Likes