I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

The full picture

18 Likes

:v:t4:
Gary

10 Likes

11 Likes

I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend, got the day off.
Here’s a few pictures of the plants outback.
Front 2 Liquor Cookies Moonshine, Durban Poison (seems to be confused was supposed to be a photo but acting like an auto) and Oxacan

Dark Love

Sheelavathi

Some random pic’s

Gotta try to get these Sobriety Check Point’s in the ground today along with the 4 or 5 I have around back in the wagon and figure out what I am gonna do with the rest, can’t remember what all is out there.

Well, that’s all that I have growin on at the minute. Y’all have a great day. Be Safe.
Gary

17 Likes

That’s quite a lot bro! And they all look amazing!
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Got yourself a jungle in the making looking good! Sucks about the Durban if it is an auto! Amazing grow and enjoy your day off!

3 Likes

Gary

9 Likes

your outdoor garden is looking good !
good to see you active here brother

2 Likes

Gary, Gary, Gary. You have been holding out on us, man. You have some spectacular plants, my friend. Congrats.

3 Likes

How you been brother, I’ve been a working fool last few months , trying to get my house in order and finally got my city inspection done. Passed with flying colors , just gotta get my furnace cert down to city hall. No more harassment for 3 more yrs :joy:, time to get some plants growing!! New journal coming soon

1 Like

FYI

Gary

10 Likes

Played in the mud a bit today

Gotta get the aerogarden’s cleaned out so I can start my next run.
The back porch

The hidden ones

New plants Outback
Forest Dweller

LCM x Purple Moonshine

Tombstone

Sheelavathi 1

Sheelavathi 2

Sheelavathi 3

Dark Love

LCM 1

LCM 2

Durban Poison

Oxacan

Now that truly is all that I have growin on until I get the aerogardens cleaned and get the next project going :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:
:hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

17 Likes

No way in hell I could keep up with all of those. Plant circus!

8 Likes

Very interested in the hidden ones,specifically the serrated edge leaves One,what Is that strain😍

4 Likes

I was wondering the same @Andrexl .

3 Likes

I’d love to grow It,that’s just gorgeous
@MoBilly @repins12

1 Like

This is a Supra Freak reg that I backcrossed with another Superfreak reg a couple of years ago. I sent a few out. Almost didn’t grow it this year

8 Likes

I have a strain I created , that has the saw blade leaves on certain phenos,. purple mystery wreck which is a cross of Mendo purps wreck and a mystery strain , she is extremely fruity citrus and berries I plan on searching this pheno and making some new seeds , this one might take a bit due to some germination issues on that batch of seeds , had to take her early because of aphids so I had a lot of premies.

6 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Too bad I have not received those seeds in your last mail,if you’ ll ever send me some let me know before so I can prepare some autos pollen to breed It with and create and auto version,or if you already did I’d love to grow It
Thank you for what you already sent me and what you are doing here

2 Likes