I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Be careful of bringing spider mites inside!!!

5 Likes

Thanks man. :pray:
If you have no pressing need for it , we may have to get together on a trade or whatever. I’ll know soon enough if one is a male.
Don’t put yourself out though. I wouldn’t feel good about that.

2 Likes

Anything that I take inside will be double treated with one-n-done and looked over with a fine tooth comb. You bet your last cent on that. I lost the best looking buds I ever grew out to the little @#$%^&*'s

4 Likes

That Is what I mean,I Need a balcony strain and also want to cross It with my arsenal of automatica plants too
Anyway,I don’t want to bother you with my problems, nevertheless if you send me some Just tell me beforehand
Thanks again Brother❤️

For @MoBilly have you tried what @JohnnyPotseed suggests ?

4 Likes

I’ve had horrible times with them as well.
I seem to bring them inside with me after watering/looking at my outdoor plants, then they take over my tents.
That won’t happen this year though, I shut the indoors down, just got the outdoor plants.
I will still heavily clean the tents before starting back up again inside though. :laughing:

5 Likes

Some evaded my first attempt at a “thorough” cleaning. Then I learned what cleaning up really meant. Anything like that, I’ll take into consideration. You bet and thanks. :+1:

3 Likes

You bet. That stuff has helped me out more than once.
That’s the one-n-done I spoke of.

4 Likes

I’ll stick to STS and open pollination myself

3 Likes

one-n-done is an organic extraordinarily effective insect killer that can be used right up till harvesting without damage to trichomes, taste… It’s been lab tested (sent by @JohnnyPotseed) and passed. Correct me if I am wrong @JohnnyPotseed .

3 Likes

The ‘one-n-done’ has not been lab tested cuz. That was the BBP. The one-n-done has no need for lab testing, it’s all food grade ingredients found in a LOT of products used daily by people everywhere.

4 Likes

don’t recommend many products but a friend of mine turned me on to this Goat’s Milk Soap. Never heard of it before so, I gave it a try. If you have dry skin like I did, this shit is awesome. You ought to give it a try. A big shout out to my friends at ArtisanAcresFarm - Etsy
:v:t4:
Gary

9 Likes

Amazon.com: eliteXelite ‘Gold’ 2 fl. oz US Shipping ONLY : Industrial & Scientific

4 Likes

And that’s why I checked. lol
I slept since then.

3 Likes

Hi fellow supafreakers @MoBilly @chronix @repins12 ,I did some research and It happens Supafreak Is a particular pheno(n°75) in a Total of 120 different plants that has shown weird leaves mutation and has been stabilized by HUMBOLDT SEEDS
Supafreak Is 50/50 Indica/sativa and quicker at flowering than Freakshow

So,I went for the price…60 eu just for 3 seeds.
No way I ll get It at the moment.
Then there Is the Freakshow,that is not Supafreak.
Freakshow Is 90% Sativa/10% Indica

Well the price Is the same for Freakshow
I think I’ll have to pass at those prices atm😢

6 Likes

I have seeds from both.

4 Likes

Hope all is well brother Gary!
Been busier then a three legged beaver after a wind storm !

3 Likes

And so it begins again

3 of each to start. Miss Piggy on the right and Man Bear Alien Pig on the left.
Gary

14 Likes

13 Likes

Oh I dig that last one! Have a great fourth @repins12!

2 Likes

And we have life

She was growing ass backwards so, I inverted her last night and she is looking good this morning

Saw a baby praying mantis on one of my four wheelers Saturday

Gary

14 Likes