In need of good quality seeds

Ok guys I’m looking for a good seed bank that somebody’s been using that they trust I’ve been using seed supreme . Looking to purchase Thanks in advance

2 Likes

You my friend, are in the right place.

Watch what happens.

4 Likes

Check this thread for general seedbank reviews.

If you’re in the US, I’d go with James Bean Co. Love them. Crazy fast shipping, good selection from great American breeders, and nice freebies.

This other thread has some OG sponsor links to trusted seed banks, and a couple bucks gets kicked back towards OG upkeep and you’ll be a good person.

You can also check out the Sponsored section to see the offerings from seed banks and members. My Fleur Du Mal babies are happy and healthy, but you’ll have to consult other threads to see how they look when they grow up (hint: awesome).

4 Likes

Great Lakes genetics
Seeds here now
James bean company
Cannasuer (if it’s back up yet)
The danky bank (Swampthing is a member here).

5 Likes

Some really fine looking things here! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

thanks for all that info oranje

1 Like

you can order from https://grow-legal.com/ and use save25 for 25% on seeds and save20 for 20% on CBD products/vapes

2 Likes

Awesome thanks legal Canada

1 Like

Talk to @Swampthing if you want to order some good seeds. He’s a supporter of the site it’s like shopping local. Have read many great reviews and also had people recommend his services.

GLG and Jamesbean are good to and have used both. If you use GLG send your money with a tracking number so you don’t have to email constantly.

2 Likes

Thanks man.
Yes, @Perndog I can help you out for sure. I accept PayPal to make things easy and you usually have your beans in 2-3days if you’re in the U.S.

Best
Swampy

2 Likes