In search of 2 sexy Fem Log Cakes

Ok starting with 16 LogCakes S1 in water
From @tresbundles
This will get me motivated to get my lights back
Time to start building up my supplies

14 Likes

Super excited for this… I have these from @tresbundles aswell !!! They will be taking the dip in a few weeks at most. Good luck I will be following along on your journey… Cheers !!!

2 Likes

I’ll be watching this one. Next week I plant outdoors cap junky X log cakes . From @tresbundles looking forward to see how theygrow in the forest :grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

This is awesome! I’ll be following along for the ride, it’s great seeing all these seeds getting wet!
tensor-ezgif.com-optimize

4 Likes

@Osogreen261 Good luck :+1: I will be following along. Looking forward to see some @tresbundles seeds growing :grinning:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I’m thinking get them up to a ft an thin down the pack I will test with prob hst an she how they react
Been a min so I’m ready
Thanks everyone for the positive vibes

3 Likes

Yup, stacking the tracked threads again. :laughing:
Gotta see what them Log Cakes will do.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Best of luck @Osogreen261!
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

@blowdout2269
Some people will never understand
When one loves growing an they lose almost everything to grow then there just getting back to growing with the minimum is a blessing alone
I really needy lights from san Diego shipped to me in wa so I can really log my skillz
I’m so ready u have no idea
2 yrs of hiatus

3 Likes

Some are looking almost ready on the ends when using a bright light an glasses :nerd_face: so it’s looking like I will put them on a sponge or paper towel at 24th he in which would be 8 or so tonite or 36th hr depending on the ends

3 Likes

So here we go

Some are popping

2 Likes

I never saw the sponge technique before seeing it here at og. Do you put it in a small box? I’m a soil guy and most of my seeds go straight in but this looks like a good way to get some finicky seeds going, keeping an eye on them.

My seeds always popped but last 2 years they don’t want to sprout anymore :pensive: I tried big numbers and still holding some of everything to try again with different technique.

Having multiple $5 and more seeds not sprouting with the same method my own seeds did great for over 10 years had me doubting my skills :sweat_smile:

Last seeds sown all came up except for the bought ones :laughing:
Some random 10 years old seeds and 2 different strains I have received from OG members do just fine :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

May they all sprout for you :pray:

2 Likes

Well I’ve done the paper towel till a old time hippie suggested this wouldn’t have fiber stuck to it idk
But it does work good just keep them most
And I’m trying the first nite in my oven at room temperature so 70 or 75 I see if the heat helps @Rastafarhigh
Plus you put about sponge wet over them

2 Likes

1 nice tail
2 small cracked with tail
The rest still look mad :rage: lol
Day 4

1 Like