In search of fruity pebbles

As the title says. My wife is caught up with wanting some fruity pebbles. Can anyone point me in the direction where I can find some beans or a clone of it

8 Likes

I’ve got 2 monster pebbles still finishing and one just chopped. Similar lineage to fruity pebbles got 3 phenos out of a 5 pack 2 smell like fruit + gas and are taking a bit longer. The one that’s been chopped is straight up Flintstone vitamins. https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/feminised-seeds/monster-genetics/monster-pebbles-feminised-seeds

6 Likes

out of stock right now but maybe these guys if your lucky
https://quebeccannabisseeds.com/fruity-pebble-og-cannabis-seeds-feminized

this is the one that just got chopped. Pics from last week.

If this reveg goes well I might be able to part with a few cuttings buy that’s a big if :sweat_smile: I should probably turn my veg light a little.

12 Likes

Sounds like a good
Strain

3 Likes

They’re pretty easy too. Gave me no problems and get some chunky buds. Not looking forward to the trim though. Lot of sugar leaf.

3 Likes

@EugeneDebs420 that’s a beautiful looking lady u got there. How’s the smell?

You get the seeds in the states

Got em from a giveaway from the seedbank I linked. They’re UK based but made it here without issue.

1 Like

Canaventure has s1’s

8 Likes

I think @Jawa is working on a batch of freebies so when they are ready your should be abbe to get some by picking up something from him.

3 Likes

@lostinmyhome sending DM. Pretty sure I’ve got some from a preservation run.

2 Likes

I got my fruity pebbles from Pacific seed last year for my outdoor grow I did on it. I documented the whole thing on my outdoor 20/21 thread.
It was good! I’m still smoking it. Easy to grow and a HIGH yielder. I had hundreds of shoots. It did smell like fp/skittles. Plants will turn red hue if you let them fully mature. I bought 3 female seeds for 30 bucks. Smoke is strong

3 Likes

I grew a huckleberry soda x orange kush that smelled exactly like fruity pebbles…amazing stuff. Hope you find it!

1 Like

Is the Fruity Pebbles from Medman?

[quote=“lostinmyhome, post:7, topic:61687, full:true”]
@EugeneDebs420 that’s a beautiful looking lady u got there. How’s the smell?
[/quote] That one’s straight up Flintstone vitamins.

I would go the cannaventure route. The Runtz s1 is on point. Damn good smoke

2 Likes

I sure hope not as it would be a herm for sure

1 Like
 Cannaventure Runtz s1

And it’s the best smoking and best tasting, best smelling. Nice yields.
I see why smokers flock to it.
If I had listened to the bs that posted, I never would have grown it out. Am I’m glad I did… it’s great.

11 Likes

There are about 15 strains called fruity pebbles and they are all different.

2 Likes