In search of fruity pebbles

hey mm what is shock flowering and is that cereal milk a fpog pheno ?

1 Like

LOL
you are too young to have invented ā€œshock flowering or ripeningā€. LOL
I started my journey in 1989 and the old heads that taught me how to grow and breed tried similar if not exactly what you claim to have invented.
I donā€™t normally like to wade into these topics much but Iā€™ll just say this about the ā€œmedman brandā€
you can fool some of the people some of the time but not most of the people most of the time.
Good friends of mine got pinched and royally fucked over due to your antics some years ago. Great that you were able to be vindicated(?) but all those other peopleā€¦ they still spit your name out like it is the bitterest taste in your mouth.
your bad karma will follow you for life and is why you always have such an uphill battle in the community. By your words and stories you should be a household name on the Canadian Cannabis sceneā€¦ wonder why you are not.
Not OG materialā€¦ end of story.
oh and Happy New Year!!

LOL

8 Likes

Cereal milk is one of thr phenos yes. About 50% of them

Shock flowering is 48 hours of darkness to trigger flowering
Shock ripening is 96 hours of dark and ice water before harvest. Lowering Temps 10F daily. Keeping dehus or exhaust on constant

Here is the whole c-book plus links to the written version from seed

mm

1 Like

This topic looks like one from icmag :sweat_smile:

What everā€¦ Iā€™ve grown FPOG from medman around 2016-2017 and no hermies what so ever. The smoke was fire and the terps outstanding. So if you want FPOG I think his beans as a valid option.

Canā€™t say anything about any of his other gear, Iā€™ve not tested it.

Edit: We got breeders like Rare dankness who have had enormous problems with hermies and germ rates. No one is calling these breeders scammersā€¦ Dunno why people are hating so much on medman for the same thing.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Iā€™m the one that coined good stress technique or gst. And with it I coined the terms Shock treatments

More made up non verifiable stories eh?

By default you have already debunked yourself by admitting im a household name lol way to go

Keep up the free non stop promo guy. Itā€™s much appreciated

mm

Sorry for the off-topic, but

i got a dozen of these too, as freebies on the Atti
iā€™ll be happy with some specifications, please.

listed as regular seeds, the description says ā€œShe will finish in 100 days outdoors in any climate and gives medium yieldsā€
auto-reg? ^^

description also says :

ā€œPhenos range in 13%-20% cbd / 0.1% thc (essentially 100% cbd plant)ā€

hmm, iā€™m a bit confused here
the law of my country permits to grow cbd plants with thc level < 0,3%
i got some cbd cuts but the least thc ones go past the limit a bit (0,4%)

At first i planned to pop the med-webs and hopefully look for a male which could produce ā€œlegalā€ seeds with the 0,4% a bit too much thc ones

But

descritpion again says :

ā€œThis variety is not suitable for smokingā€

Wait what? i donā€™t undestand that, the picture related looks decentā€¦

ā€œnot suitable for smokingā€ restrain me a bit ^^

Another thing, 13/20% cbd coupled to 0,1% thc is not possible
which information should i believe?
if the medā€™s web stays around 0,1 even until 0,3% thc, she will never reach the 13% cbd
if sheā€™s between 13 to 20% cbd then itā€™s more likely a 0.5 to 1% thc level in it or even more :wink:

thank u

2 Likes

ah cool i use those methods already minus the ice watering i have tried it though in the past. i usually do 24 hours before flower and 48 before harvest. thanks for the reply

1 Like

All good amigo

In total you will save a weeks worth of power/co2. Increase quality and yield and possibly cut some time off your cycles. Which is more energy savings.

Enjoy

mm

1 Like

Hey dude

I got feminized Charlotteā€™s web seeds from a Dutch guy I met online then in Barcelona at spannabis. I used a Scandinavian hemp donor to make seeds.

The hemp is dominant in the cross and very fast finishing. Almost an auto flower but technically not a rudy. Just very short seasons. The line was a f1 and not worked. Made for med users only to make lotions and potions. Not to ā€œgrow packsā€ for profits.

Hope this helps!

mm

1 Like

P.s.

Iā€™m not and never been into smoking hemp. So the description is subjective

All my high thc strains I use for my conditions are whoppers in cbd and cbg etc. I also breed my standrad stable for matching taste and smell. Also subjective. I never liked puffing bland strains.

If you want to smoke it have at her. Will she be delightful? Its up to you to decide :grinning: I already have

mm

1 Like

@lostinmyhome Black Mountain is doing a fund raiser and releasing a bunch of stuff from his collection.

I noticed he has a few packs of FPOG.

https://www.blackmountain.life/product/fruity-pebble-og/

3 Likes

Lemon-aid phenotype #fpog

A super vigorous stretchy specimen. Smells and tastes like lemonaid bordering on haze just not quite

A softer more sativa smoke vs the cereal milk pheno

These have been known to grow over 15 feet outdoors in Ontario

It says flowering time unknown on the fpog. I have an original half pack and it literally says the flowering time on the pack lol. I never heard of this guy before. Need to look up his ig but I donā€™t wanna right now

The person that shared the sale with me remembers him from the forums, that he was a friend with Alien, and that is why he probably has so many Alien packs.

My guess is he just did not cross reference the packs to add a flower cycle to each of his listings.

Iā€™m not promoting him or his sale but just thought I would share when I saw the FPOG. As always, caveat emptor

2 Likes

lemon-aid pheno of my original fruity pebbles og

3 weeks in caked in trichomes

#fpog #fruitypebblesog #medmanbrand #lordofloud

4 Likes

Looks good got a couple fpog up out of the dirt 2 more should pop any time now.

3 Likes

Sweet!

Looking forward to seeing some action!

mm

2 Likes

2 Likes

cant wait to get my package i will be popping the fpog the next day!

1 Like

i found monster pebbles on herbies website, never heard and tried it before.
but after this thread iā€™ll think about it, sounds like a challenge lol

1 Like