2 Likes

Here’s the lemon-aid pheno

5 Likes

Beautiful looking buds man !

1 Like

ohh they really have it

I recently received their own breed seeds, going to order this strain next

2 Likes

well this strain is an old and loved one but this website has more productive lots I know

Some cereal milk pheno a supporter grew in California

6 Likes

original fruity pebbles og is a super vigorous and high yielding commercially viable strain. it’s also a whopper in terps. thc and cbg. making her a holy grail for flower and extractors.

hers some #golddust from some #greenhouse my nieghbors grew last season

6 Likes

1 Like

Wow…is that the dude with the beard? (Don’t wanna post names).

I heard they shut down recently. It’s sad. I remember going there in the 90s to cop stuff and shoot the shit

Yes it would be the guy with the beard and his buddy

mm

1 Like

Has anyone here enjoyed Sacred Cut Seeds phenomenal FPOG work?!?!

They are 2 very close friends of mine….

They’ve really made the FPOG famous across Canada and now worldwide (Thanks to Jaws)

Seeds came directly from Jaws to SC as that’s their mentor and friend! (3 STELLAR human beings who represent all things good in our community) (HONESTY INTEGRITY AND ETHICS)

They are an incredible duo that seem to just pump out winner after winner!!

I’ve seen their FPOG work EVERYWHERE!

Legal legacy EVERYONE loves their work and for good reason!

It’s FIRE!

You can’t go ANYWHERE in Canada without hearing about Frosted Fruit Cake, FPOG S1 and the list goes on and on and on!

If you are looking for the REAL DEAL Fruity Pebbles OG you gotta go grow Sacred Cut Seeds! Or see if you can get Jaws to dip in the Vault!

Anything else named FPOG in North America is just fake and a or rename/same name type of operation to sell a lesser version!

Just go follow Jaws and Sacreds work (YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE)

If anyone wants the history message me!

Remo hyped up and has even bred with Sacreds FPOG and subsequent Frosted Fruit Cake) (Remos FAVOURITE smoke to date)

Also a GREAT friend of Sacred Cut Co!

Know your Canadian Cannabis History folks!

Always here to help provide it for those that want to know!

Great thread! (Most of it;))

Here’s to you Jaws and Sacred Cut!

Unbelievable work boys!

That’s what FPOG IS!

6 Likes

I’d love to find some Jaws FPOG S1 and in crosses! I just found a strayfox cross I’m going to look through as well, might find something cool.

Holy shit just looked at sacred cut seeds, that’s highway robbery.

4 Likes

I’m heading to the local Hydro shop sometime soon. They sell sacred cut FPOG crosses…was gonna snag some last time, but Xmas and tight on cash.
Will be grabbing some soon. I know a few of our southern OG boys are looking for some…was gonna make a thread and see if anyone wanted me to grab and send down south for them.
Only problem is my PayPal account is down after the $10k JOTI group buys…lol. Friggin Elon Musk.

5 Likes

No balls you won’t do an open pollination of their S1.

1 Like

Good luck my friend!

Those packs are known to burn up Mailboxes and mail men!

Lololo!

Sacred Cut for LIFE!

Much lovemaking friend

3 Likes

Grown the MacxFPOG and it was delicious! FPOG s1s in the vault with a few others. But this Wedding Cake x PacMac I’m growing smells incredible! Like the best OG smell with an added baked sweetness and it’s getting suuuuper gassy now as it matures.

1 Like

I’m willing to compromise my morals for these if you ever want to get rid of them.

3 Likes

Hahah nope. But they still sell em. They just had a $25 pack sales over the holidays.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t happen to have a link would you?

2 Likes

Direct sales via IG @sacredselections9
Also sold via Canadaseedz (I’ve used multiple times, canada only though) and then there was a place on the island called thecannabiswonderland (also used once or twice) that had them and scallywags and few others but that website seems to be done and gone now.

1 Like