In search of fruity pebbles

Thanks dude. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Damn, all sold out!

1 Like

Dangit. Sorry bro. It’ll be a while before I pop mine but when I do you’re welcome to what I make from them.

2 Likes

Thanks dude I appreciate it! Can’t wait to see how they come out.

1 Like

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/jaws-promo-fruity-pebbles-og-f4-10-seeds/

there are still @JAWS Fruity Pebbles F4 at GLG
I’ve got them going right now. Popped 5 beans and just culled 3 males. Transplanting the two girls and hopefully look at flipping them in a couple weeks. I really want to clone these first. I have a good amount of seed remaining so might pop more in the coming weeks too. We’ll see

5 Likes

I found a nice cereal pheno and citrus pheno. I also just found a pack of Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG IC1 Cereal and Milk pack. Going to make some more seeds with it.

6 Likes

yes PLEASE any one who has fpog of any kind from me please make more seeds, and then send me some HAHAHAHAHA. no really every one make tons of seeds, i love the fpog but im looking at going a different direction and having several ppl making seeds it help me out for-sure. always going to have fpog in my life and at least once a year i will be looking through fpog seeds looking for those two im after.

onward my friends …

10 Likes

Hell ya! You know I’ll send you anything I have man! Always nice to have your stamp of approval for this sort of thing especially because you still work the line.

3 Likes

hell been working with her sense the very start, ppl think i have made a ton of coin from i HAVE NOT i just recently starting selling them, for the first 9 years i made them and gave them away as freebies.

if any one has ANYTHING with the JAWS GENETICS tag on the package you can do what ever you want with them, all of my let go of genetics is open to ANY ONE to work them as they see fit. if i don’t want something worked i don’t put it out there. i have lost a lot of coin doing that but i still fill like im doing the right thing.

i will always love the fpog …

12 Likes

You’re awesome man. I respect what you’ve done and you’ve been cool as hell with me. I’d never want to step on your toes.

3 Likes

all good brother all good.

respect back to ya …

3 Likes

I really need another tent so I can run these sooner.

HLG, AC Infinity, anyone want to sponsor me haha

But seriously…

2 Likes