In search of Strain to make Hash

Hello All

I would like to find out if anyone here is kind enough to think about a trade with me .

Thank You

H-S

2 Likes

Hey bud, if it is finished product you are looking for like weed or hash I am pretty sure that it is against site rules to send any.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a hash maker for trade …

I can reframe the text if I am …

2 Likes

Did I correct my comment.

1 Like

Your looking to have someone produce hash from your trim or bud I think is what your meaning !

Yeah bud, all good. Was not sure by your wording and didn’t want you to run into trouble with the site rules :slight_smile: So are you looking to trade for a strain that will be good for making hash?

I edited your title.

2 Likes

#DougDawson So are you looking to trade for a strain that will be good for making hash?

That is 100 % correct Mr. DD :+1:

I wanted to ask a very trusted OG Member maybe a few MODS can suggest that I can gift 1 of the 2 beans i purchased. one to grow and clone and one to grow to make hash.

Big Buddha Seeds Blue Cheese

I am still not understanding your request. Hash can be made from any strain.
Are you wanting someone to grow your strain, make the hash and then send it to you?

2 Likes

look for a high terpene strain - like Sugar Cane, Slurricane - *In house) me for breeder of (don’t want to get in trouble they are not a sponsor. These days ther are many high trichome coverd strains any strai that has GoJi as a base strain is always good, also therre are admemdnets (Terpinator, Purpinator, ect)that can increase terpene production - ut first need a good genetic line

Yes I purchased 2 seeds i wanted someone to grow the plant and make some hash and gift me some of the hash. did I do something wrong here?

It’s against the rules to use the site to arrange illegal activities; broadly speaking, don’t use the site to finalize drug deals. :stuck_out_tongue: This is what turns OG from a harmless social media site into Silk Road 2.0, which then draws unwanted attention. The kind that tends to get people locked in cages.

If, on the other hand, all you’re looking for is someone who lives near you who might be interested in exchanging phone numbers, meeting up and having lunch some time while discussing your love of hash browned potatoes… well, two consenting adults in private can do what they like and it’s none of our business. :wink:

2 Likes

Things have changed here, give me a few seconds to restart bud.

Yes it was to get together and do a project , I gift the seeds, you keep the plant and make me some hash and have a coffee give gifts to each other and we both have a new friend lol

2 Likes

Sounds like a fun time. :slight_smile: Where are you, broadly speaking?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.