In search of the holy grails

Hello OG community a buddy and I have put together a list of seeds we would like to get our hands on. I would be willing to trade seed for seed for seeds. Let me know what you got, feminized seeds preferably. Dm for a list of seeds i have if interested, thanks.

10 Likes

If your not in a hurry, there’s a GG4 RIL (recombinant inbred line) being sold by our tonygreen. there’s a group buy going on, he’s producing a batch of seeds just for the OG group buy, $50 for 30 reg seeds. but the plants are only just about to be put into bloom so no seeds for at about another 3 months. But form everything I’ve seen, other than getting a cut, it’s as close and reliable as you can get to GG4 in seed form. A lot of variation in S1 of them from review I’ve see, and prone to hermi.
Also, there’s a seed run for NL#5 going on, just started the pollination I believe.
Otherwise, I wish you luck on your quest, there are some choice strains on your list.

8 Likes

“Stash Log” indicates I have ATF and NL in Fem…Critical Skunk (mrnice.nl/75% Skunk/25%Afghan) and Ancestral Skunk in Reg. I’ll look and confirm, back atcha in a day or so. Good luck in finding all you seek. In the meantime, do stay safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

8 Likes

Sometimes your scare me @misterbee

8 Likes

Wife just recently confiscated Credit Cards, Stamps and Telephone…pretty soon, probably my keyboard will mysteriously disappear…until that happens, let me sneak another “deal” in!!! Don’t worry, I should have you, SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

17 Likes

Sounds like almost time for an upgrade

2 Likes

Nah, 37 years in, she’s really and truly “Ride or Die”, however reluctantly. I’ll suffer through. SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

11 Likes

If you are in Canada I have gg4 and Icecream Cake clones.

4 Likes

I still have some Darkstar f2s left if you would be interested in trading for some Skunk seeds.

Make sure to take care of the original poster first for sure, but if you have any extras.

4 Likes

She took your stamps?!! That’s going a bit far :rofl:. She going to put a hold/cease on your incoming mail too :joy:

7 Likes

I’ve got enough of Critical Skunk AND Ancestral Skunk if you’re interested…sure do. SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

She doesn’t know it, but I’ve got an alternate address…lol…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee:

9 Likes

As far as that AK 47 goes you might be able to talk @OleReynard into selling you a pack

6 Likes

Does she curse the mail man yet?

6 Likes

If he sees her car, he keeps going, probably doesn’t like the dirty looks…lol SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

13 Likes

I would be interested in the NL and the ATF. What would you like in return?

1 Like

I can send a list of what I have

2 Likes

Ill take a couple of the critical skunk and the ancestral skunk to if possible.

1 Like

Let me know where you’re located and, what you have in your inventory. I’ll look through my stash for those you mentioned. Do stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

What’s your Darkstar F2 like @Badger ? I have a few of those hanging about in seed form and 1 clone in veg. Been running this for almost 2yrs now. I get a grapefruit rhine from it.

Heavy yielding as well

7 Likes