In search of

Peace OG. I have decided to make a thread to possibly bring light to my search and possibly be able to land them. I am searching for a pack (or 2 :wink:) of the Golden Triangle ,Goji and SSDD by Bodhi. I have searched seedbanks and have even searched here on OG, but have yet to find a link to any. I would be more able to send reimbursement or donations ,so to speak, to some1 cuz my bean hill is low and limited. I know I am prolly gonna hear, yeah U and everybody else, but I feel like it’s worth a shot to try and find some. Never know We all could get lucky and find the ppl we need to find to acquire such. Only time will tell…but let’s get the ball rolling. Any1 holding?? Stay safe be well and grow hard​:fist:t6:
Peace

11 Likes

There are a few guys here holding those strains. :v:

4 Likes

Cool. Then maybe this can bring them out, huh.:wink::upside_down_face:
Peace

2 Likes

Original packs of “f1s” will be hard to find. Especially the gogi and ssdd. But, lots of f2s and f3s of all of those floating around.

6 Likes

@Grohio Truthfully any representation of these are good with me. I just want to have the genetics. If f2 or f2 from this community I’m sure just as good or better than f1 cuz of the variety of phenos, IMO. I like and want f2’s but this late in the game I am sure Ur right and may not find again. Life has a way of changing all the time tho and 1 never knows…:thinking::thinking::thinking: But yeah I would be VERY pleased with f2s or beyond. Stay safe, be well and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

3 Likes

F2s are great but F1s are best. I’m after a few old Bodhi strains as well… just gotta keep your eyes open and watch for auctions and people thinning their stash. Patience is the name of the game, for sure.

4 Likes

Peace @Blowingupjake indeed patience is the name of the game and I agree I would desire f2s but I can also get with f2 becuz of the variety of phenos( which I guess would depend on who seeded it. ) But yeah, I prefer f1 as well and also agree with the waiting game thing. Stay safe be well and grow hard. :fist:t6:
PEACE

2 Likes

I’m not in competition for anything on your list (lucky enough to have access to the SSDD butter cut) but if I come across anything on your list I’ll be sure to loop you in.

Good luck!

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

I would appreciate this :pray:t6:
Peace

1 Like

I can send you a pack of SSDD F2s. There was a seed run of them a while back. Pm me your addy.

14 Likes

Peace All. So, has any1 been able to find some Golden Triangle? I am on a line to the Goji, but f2 of unknown origin (to me meaning dont know if OP or selective) but that’s that. Attainable still. But I have not gotten a line on the Golden Triangle. I know that there was a co-op with the GT but has any1 gotten any extra or any1 willing to get rid of their pack for a small DONATION?:wink:. Please lemme know if any1 has a line to this or knows of a line to this. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

3 Likes

I havent sent the GT f2 out to anyone yet. They will go out w the spring mail out box or whatever as I will send them to distrubutors in about a month when the BT f3s are done as well.
Hopefully someone that gets the GT f2 can make more as I wont get back to them for a bit.
Good luck on the hunt

8 Likes

Peace All. Thanks to @allotment and also @schmarmpit I have some SSDD f2. Thanks to U both. I am still hunting the Goji and Golden Triangle and have also been interested in the Ancient OG. I have seen the Goji advertised as a freebie with @copagenetics and am going to get this but the Ancient OG was also supposed to be a freebie that copa had been giving, but its out of stock. I trust they have more stock of it when I can afford to get beans again. Anyway, thanks to OG I can eventually try the SSDD and possibly further the final generation. Any word on any of these strains whereabouts would be greatly appreciated if if U have such I would like to see what agreement We could come to. Thanks for reading. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

4 Likes

I have some Goji OG F1’s and a pack of SSDD F1’s that I would like to do a preservation run with soon. I wouldn’t have the space or knowledge to do it so I would need to enlist a breeder here. Still more research to do before I choose what to do😀.

9 Likes

This should get some interest. Id take on the SSDD reproduction in the first couple months of the new year.

7 Likes

There have been several failed attempts at a full fledged Goji OG preservation run. That is a strain that I would put in the resources to preserve. Let me know when you’re interested. I just did the Blue Tara preservation last year.

6 Likes

Ill run either one. I have 2 packs of ssdd f1, a pack of f2s
I have 1 and a half packs of goji og f1

So we could have a ton of selection to choose from
Cheers either way

3 Likes

I got some goji f2s. Like 10 left if they are needed for a goji run

3 Likes

Look what I foundd😊

Apollo 11 F4 Genius Pheno seeds from a friend on RIU.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.