In The Dog House 🐶

Welcome!

I wanted to keep a spot on here for me to ask questions and also keep track of my growing. 

The Dog House
1 - Bloombee 150 LED.
1 - UniFUN LED
3 - Fans ( 1 inside and 2 inside under the back of the drawer. 1 is facing up to blow air in and the other is facing down to try and exhaust the hot air out. They are old computer fans)
1 - Guard Dog

Seeds -
3 - Chem Beyond Diesel CBD (thanks to a contest that I won from George from the vault)
2 - Loco Mota Autos (Thanks to @Sebring.)
1 - Care Bare Auto (Thanks to @Sebring .)

Current Situation-
I started my grow with the 3 CBDs I decided on growing 12/12 straight from seed because I need my medication ASAP… I just started the autos and plan on switching the lights to 18/4 once the CBDs are done. This way I can give the autos more light and let them finish, while starting some photos that I can actually veg on my next go around.

I’m just looking to get these CBD done and then will come up with a game plan, I just want to have a good rotation. I’m a realist, I’m using outdated old lights with not the best nutrients but I need to at least try and grow. Even if I’m not packing on yields like other threads. I will be happy with an OZ a plant, if that can happen my worries of taking deadly pharmaceuticals will be a thing of the past!

My babies
CBD # 1 I let her grow straight up naturally.

CBD # 2 I decided to try my hand at LST and I think it helped a lot because she has a bunch of buds.

CBD #3 I did one lst bend on her as well and she’s doing great with the conditions that I’m giving her.

3 Autos just popped!! Ok well I was only going to start with two, since I don’t have a lot of space - but my mind forced me into thinking that I killed the first two, so I planted a Care Bear. To my surprise - they are all alive!

6 plants and I’m trying to keep them no more than two feet because my height is limited. I’m open to any suggestions on what I should be doing to maximize the space that I have.

Oh Bonus Tree -
My midget that I wouldn’t kill. It’s a reg seed and I just don’t want to kill her. I’m expecting a whole gram when she’s done. Lol. But I’m wondering what a midget plant will look like

She sprouted Nov 8th and was clearly a midget.

This is her today - she’s my freak! I won’t kill her no matter what because I want to see what she will deliver.

Thanks for reading. I hope I can make you guys proud! I’m trying my best with what I have. Either way - it will be fun to watch these girls grow.

Open for comments please.

23 Likes

They look great. To keep the autos shorter you can ‘flop’ them when they start getting a bit taller. Basically you (gently) snap the stem, bend it at a 90 degree angle, and tie it down like that so it grows sideways instead of up. Everyone says not to top autos, so flopping will probably be your easiest bet to fill your space out effectively.

You can look at Mr sparkles threads to see lots of examples of flopping, and for more ideas on how to maximize smaller spaces.

Very vicious looking guard dog there!

9 Likes

looking very nice :smile:

thanks for letting us ride along

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

3 Likes

You want to grow what you can
Until you can grow what you want.

Watching (from a distance because scary dog.)

5 Likes

I messaged @Mr.Sparkle and he helped me out with some information. Thanks for the help!

4 Likes

Update. I have planted the autos in their new homes! I was very surprised of their roots. They each where 6-7 inches long. Pure white! I’m glad I transplanted them today, because two of them where starting to tangle roots.

This is going to be fun!

Question for the autos - I’m using Fox Farms Trio. What ones would you recommend to use when it comes time to start feeding them 2 weeks from now.

6 Likes

Not familiar with the Fox Farms nutrients, but in general I feed “grow” nutrients until they stop stretching, then switch to “bloom” nutrients to fatten up the buds.

8 Likes

I’m honestly not either. Someone gifted me their old supply and since I’m running out. I need to Re-Up and since it’s only $25. I figure it is priced right since it comes with nutes for bloom, vegging and also a fertilizer. 16oz bottles. Should last me for some time

1 Like

Sorry man I can’t help with the fox farms either.

But just thought I’d say hello and pull up a chair! Nice little plants and that midget is a crazy lookin girl :joy:… definitely don’t blame you for keepin it going !!

Puff puff pass amigo…welcome to OG!

3 Likes

I don’t know what happened to her. She had the same exact conditions as the other ones. Since I’m new to growing. I said I’m gonna keep her nice and healthy and see what she does. It’s not like she’s taking up a lot of space lol

5 Likes

We’re pretty much in the same grow situation. I have my purple diesels finishing in 2 weeks, so I’m running my autos 12/12, and then 18/6 once the PDs come down…at that time I’m going to veg more plants while the autos finish under 18/6…lol…and our autos are the same age (like you said in the other thread…lol).
Your CBDs look good!! Nice tight node spacing…some tight buds coming for you, sir!

1 Like

Thanks!! I think I nailed down the times between the cbd and the autos. So once the cbds are ready, I can switch the lighting right in time for them to start flowering. I don’t expect any issues - well I’m hoping not.

1 Like

What’s that old saying?..hope for the best and prepare for the worst…

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I hope everyone in the states had an amazing thanksgiving!!

Update - Every plant seems to be “bulking up”. I know they should be looking bigger, but I’m a noob that started these babies on 12/12 from seed. so I can understand why they are smaller. For a noob. I think I’m doing well considering my circumstances.

If anyone sees any issues. Please comment. I need all the wisdom I can get.

Thanks!

I like the way this one is growing.

She’s bulking up

Gaining bud!!

My midget plant is gaining so many pistils. I’m hoping she brings a little something to try! :laughing::four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

Btw - Autos are still babies. So nothing worth showing just yet. I’m excited about them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking good to me @DatDamDog ! Doesn’t look like any deficiencies to me. Maybe a little nute burn on that one leaf tip but it happens ! Nice little plants senoir !

Keep on smokin’ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks!! I appreciate it. I’m going to add a little less nutes in the next gallon and hopefully that will fix the issue.

1 Like

Yeah, don’t drop it drastically but I noticed in the fourth picture. Look at the tip of the leaf; it’s not a huge worry my friend. Happens to lots of growers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well

I need advise please!

The cbd chem beyond diesel I think is done. I’m not sure though.
Can someone please tell me if this strain starts becoming amber early on? I planted her oct 15th on a 12/12 from seed.
I just gave her nutes yesterday when I installed my new light.
Should I stop nutes immediately and start flushing or keep her going. My timing is off because I don’t know how to count her 8weeks since I did not do a flip.
Best pics I can get right now. She’s very top heavy and I’m scared to move her.

7 Likes

Looks more like the trichome heads are broken off rather than than turning amber. This happens when handling the buds sometimes.

2 Likes