In the shower with river

its german kraut although when i jar it up some i add bit of caraway too …using gal jugs is the same as making it in a crock …that brown crock is 2.5 gal sour kraut maker from germany …its easier to use but they are around $100 …my sister bought that one

4 Likes

it wipes off pretty easy …is really slick so things do not stick to it …besides my baking is done on the island …that way if i pull the beaters up the crap can just fly ALL over the kitchen :smiley:

3 Likes

LoL LoL LoL LoL :laughing::joy::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Where’s the pic of that bb coffee cake, want to show it to my wife.

1 Like

She bakes bread for me too, maybe the best bread I’ve ever had.

6 Likes

All that German food talk makes me salivate. I was only really exposed to good Germanfood once, when I worked in a fine dining place. The chef was a firey short plump woman once removed from Germany and her husband was from Bombay India… heh… Yep, both on the menu, including some Italian… heh.

But, wow that authentic German food was killer. Cooked red cabbage with sour cream on top and German potato salad, Schnitzels… oh man…

3 Likes

this one is a poppy seed coffee cake my grandmother taught me to make

22 Likes

have a strong german heritage…both grandmothers although born in the USA did not learn english until they went to school …started baking when i was 9 …love to make german potato salad …served with brats yum :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Where did I go wrong? A woman who loves to cook and loves pot… :head_bandage:

6 Likes

yes but i hate house work …the only reason i clean the kitchen is so i can make room to make another mess in there …today its chicken veggie noodle soup and more bread …its for @Ohdude71 and my dad …

its my plan that tomorrow i will start building my new veg set up …with 10 seed babies growing like “weeds” really need to get on top of that situation

6 Likes

ok so i know mr s grows really tiny plants …not sure how big you grow olerey …some growers say its more efficient to grow bigger and less plants then smaller and more …just wondering what your take on this is …my harvest was about 3/4 oz on that plant …how does that compare to what your doing in your time frames ?

3 Likes

Most of this depends on the plant.

I had a Blueberry blast (Snowhigh) that netted me 15 dry on a 6 week veg in a 5 gal

I had a mamilk produce 4 + dry out of a gal and a half in 4 weeks

I had something else it was so bad I don’t remember do 3/4 in a 5 gal. In 4 weeks.

So with this in mind it’s definitely in the genetic makeup.

I would just as soon do a variety usually 5 different varieties, im still hunting and I don’t care for alot of today’s hype.
Usually constitutes 3 plants of each, depending.
This year I’ve cut that down to 2 varieties and 4-5 girls of each in each tent.

I don’t like vegging that long cuz I got certain projects I want to accomplish in a small time frame.

3 Likes

so you using for the most part very large containers that are holding smaller plants? and when you say 15 your not talking about oz?

2 Likes

Yes ozs
She just would not stop, grew up into floor joists
around the lights.
Had the lights stuck up between the rafters.

As it turned out some plants were like that yes, this goes back to genetic makeup.
So you definitely need to watch what you grow.

I avg about 3 dry z’s out of a gal and a half, haven’t used a 5 gal in 3 years.

I go from beer cup to 3/4 gal to gal and a half.

5 Likes

like the plant i was growing be for …she got pretty big and probably putout about 8 oz…but it took 95 days to finish and was not near as good as the blue kush …any way it spent lots of time flowering … ordered some 3 gal grow bags …figured they where the right size for my area

5 Likes

after a lot of how do i want to setup a better bigger more permanent vegging garden i decided due to a few factors that i am not going to do that at this time …the closet 5’x5’ that is next to the shower is the perfect location for the future but right now there is no where to go with the stuff thats in there (in the middle remodeling the kitchen pantry) …also its really cold in there and i would need to buy a heater … so i rearranged one of my bedroom closets and made a bigger temp veg garden in there …

thats buddy the leaf munching dog …after that i made a new clone chamber out of a plastic zipper bag that a blanket came in …i like it because its easy to zip it open to let in fresh air and reminds me of a green house

19 Likes

this is #4 …she will finish around the 4th of march …she is also hopefully pregnant :blush:

25 Likes

so hows the difference going between the straight water and bloom nute fed plants going after about 3 weeks since the change.

4 Likes

well i noticed that the two younger plants are not as curled as the #1 was but they are starting to curl more …although this is not ideal it seems to be better then it was …difference being i did not add any new soil to them when i put them into flower …they are 3 and 4 weeks to finish so even if the problem gets worse it will be over before it gets really bad … i plan to do things different on the next batch by adding some coco i bought to the MG …can i grow in plain coco or do i need to add things to it like you do with peat? peal lite ext ? i found an organic product that i can add for ferts …

5 Likes

My grow is Coco and perlite just because I am using the block Coco and when I expanded it and rinsed it it seemed just a bit to fine for the pots I have. One is 3gal and one is 5gal now the clones I have vegging right now are in just straight Coco and are doing well in the few weeks since transplant into the one gallon pots.

2 Likes