In the shower with river

I don’t remember, 9 weeks possibly

3 Likes

thanks much …thats sort of what i am figuring … will check with my scope the stupidest thing you can do with a good indica dom is harvest it to soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It depends on the selection but it’s fast flowering so about 8 weeks is my guess. Bog

6 Likes

thanks …they are so so pretty and smell so so so sweet …can not wait to try them :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

its amazing how a few days makes so much difference …jan 23

19 Likes

Looking super tasty, not sure how I’ll wait.

2 Likes

moved the clones to a closet up stairs …it was getting really cold in the closet in the basement …the flowering plants are fine as there is a heat duct in the shower room ,

am 99% sure the clone in the small pot it a male …this made me happy as i want to make some beans … so of the 4 plants i got three girls and one boy that is just perfect :smiley:

7 Likes

The clone was it supposed to be a male, were you expecting different?

2 Likes

did not know …all the other clones had showed preflowers …this last one was being really slow about that …it is now showing tiny little balls with no hairs so pretty sure that it is male … its father is in the shower and not showing hairs either when all the rest have shown some

1 Like

I see, these were off your plants that weren’t completely sexed.
For some reason I thought someone sent ya some.

2 Likes

oh no they are 4 seed plants that i cloned …am seriously thinking about reveging one of the girls and using it for clones …but since my operation is so small not sure that would work out for me

2 Likes

Don’t know what kind a space you’re dealing with I stick a max of 10 in a 2 x 4 area.
They’re cramped but it works, 2 gallon pots.

1 Like

the shower is 32in square … the pots are probably close to2 gal … i could probably fit more in but i wanted to see how these plants grew …they are much smaller then the sativa dom strain i was growing before …

this is one plant and it filled up 1/2 the shower …with a few small clones from it off to the side

14 Likes

Not quite 3 x 3 aye
Looks good in there :+1:

Are you wanting to be able to do more?

2 Likes

that was a pic i took last year …been thinking of putting up another light outside the shower there is room for it … but have not yet made up my mind …

1 Like

Even a small cabinet can be used for little ones, very budget minded.
Clones or seedlings, computer fans and compact flouros.

2 Likes

do not need that much stealth … just put my babies either in my walk in closet in my bed room or in the basement …live alone and no one else sees these places …run small fans and leave the doors open so they get air during the day …

5 Likes

this is my attempt to take a better pic :slight_smile:

20 Likes

That’s sexy, my mouth is watering!

2 Likes

thanks …i tried :blush:

2 Likes