In the shower with river

this is how things are looking in the shower today

16 Likes

Nice looking there Lady, what’s in the shower?

5 Likes

they are all blue kush from @BogSeeds i think the lanky one in back right corner is male but still not 100% sure …they are very small plants …was pushing because what i am smoking now is not to good …i probably could have fit more in …at least 5 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have a cross if ya ever want try it, it’s
Blush(blue kush) x my male cherry Ak47

6 Likes

that sounds fun …would love to try it … grew a plain ak 47 back in the day …good smoke :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll send ya some of those and I still have some f2’s left but it’s skunk pheno AK x Ak47 cherry dad, ican get ya.

5 Likes

since my seed bank right now is very limited any donations would be wonderful and this lady would be grateful

6 Likes

I’ll get ya hooked up, not a problem.

5 Likes

Just found this thread, looking good so far. I have sone BOG gear I keep meaning to run…

5 Likes

this strain is by far the shortest plants i ever grew …but 2 things about that this is first time using leds and i pushed them because as i mentioned before the stuff i am smoking now is not to good …you have no idea how much my mouth is watering watching them frosting up !!!

7 Likes

I ran into the Fatman in the sleigh he said

Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Lookin’ super sexy river, so anxious.

4 Likes

Shower is doing well :wink: @riverlady , just catching up, but question for you how high are the lights you were wondering for start hight back in Oct.

That left front plant looks like it has some nitrogen clawing and the other plants being pretty dark kinda makes me suspect that’s the case, but how have they been feeding them and of what and how frequent sorry if i missed that above.

Also happen to have a spare fan kicking around they would would probably enjoy a little breeze, just air can become stagnant and stuff for them when growing in corners.

5 Likes

they are growing in MG potting soil …have not added anything to it …it is supposed to have enough ferts in it to last for 3 to six months … was trying to keep it cheap and easy …the light is about 20 inches above the plants …i do run a fan on them it is an oscillating fan and i open the bath room door during the day for a few hrs …

6 Likes

MG potting soil typically runs pretty hot or general consensus of it is that way, and due to the time released nutrients its kinda hard to adjust that just cause everytime you water more get released and if its hot per say that can build up.

But hey if they are growing and moving along they should get there.

9 Likes

i did add new soil to the two that are showing flowers maybe that was not a good idea …i will not do that with the other two and see if that helps

5 Likes

Could be the case, and will give you a comparison :wink: good plan.

5 Likes

i added the soil cause i was worried they would not have enough ferts to finish …thanks so much for the input …this is one of the reasons i love this place …good input …good company …with people who are interested in doing the same things i am :slight_smile:

12 Likes

now that i think about it my last year of growing was all a fast growing long flowering BIG heavy bud sativa dom plant and it did not seem to have a problem with the soil …it maybe that this small indica dom is just not that hungry …

7 Likes

today 1/30 i put the#1 clone into flower … #3 is confirmed male so it has been moved out of the shower … will now wait the opening of its flowers :slight_smile:

13 Likes