In the shower with river

i’ll say obligatory “2 weeks” , which is an on going joke on most grow forums.

But that plant above looks healthy enough as is, and looks to have plenty stored up nutrient wise.

6 Likes

well i was giving BOGs soonest … have a field microscope …things are looking cloudy … :slight_smile:

that is probably about right …she seems to be doing a last push right now …and yes she looks way to healthy to be finishing …admit i am wishful thinking

4 Likes

The joke is that a lot of people ask " How Long before Harvest" or the likes, and regardless of the plants age or how far along it may be someone will eventually say " 2 weeks " and are usually serious about it even if no where near or is actually an accurate time frame.

I go by overall look of the plant but once the pistils start going brown and start slowing at throwing out new clusters, then yeah its usually not long to go and coincidentally 10days to 2 weeks out In my experience but every strain varys.

7 Likes

well it might be a joke but in this case it is most likely spot on …usually go by the colors of the trics …like mine about 25% amber … they are turning brown and it looked like ok its going to finish soon but then it started making new hairs again …am smoking some crap weed and looking at this plant is making me a little crazy

10 Likes

the next generation of @BogSeeds is on its way …his new strain sour blu tooth …friday nite i put 5 beans in soil …i do NOT believe in paper towels …they where on a heat mat under a dome …last nite 4 of the5 had come up …this morning the last one was starting to show but had the shell stuck on it so i put just a tiny bit of wet soil on top of it … this is another indica dom strain that is supposed to finish in 9 weeks and be a big producer …i also put 5 beans that @OleReynard sent me …is stardawg x headbanger …in soil last nite… it is a sativa dom cross …

now that i will have more flowering room am going to need more plants :blush: the last two clones of blue kush are doing better now that they are in a warmer place :slight_smile:
NOTE: Bud… my little jack russel got caught munching some fan leaves on the clone in the front …i put up a fence of sorts

17 Likes

She looks so tasty! Can’t wait to taste her!

3 Likes

You must be the quality control rep in the team. :money_mouth: :thumbsup:

1 Like

@Ohdude71 is a close friend of mine (known for over40 years) and due to some health issues he can not make the trip to the shower …this is his way of being able to watch a plant grow that he is going to get a taste of and hopefully it will be good medication for him as well … :slight_smile:

9 Likes

apparently buddy can not wait either …little shit loves to eat fan leaves :fearful:

3 Likes

Awesome! It must be harder to have to watch from the sidelines than it is to grow them. Sounds like you have a great friend, @Ohdude71! I hope it comes out dank as hell! Best vibes and prayers for your health issues! I seem to add a couple more of my own each year… Thanks God for weed!

Best vibes on the grow @riverlady. peace

3 Likes

don’t know about that … watching #1 finishing up is pretty hard … mantra to self wait wait wait …the anticipation is killing me :grin:

today Mr B Kush opened up a few flowers …slipped a baggy over then gave it a flick and then slipped it over two small buds on #4 lady …like this technique because you can see the pollen on the sides of the bag and this makes it rather easy to apply it to the buds but in a very contained way she should finish up in about 4 weeks …will do this a couple more times to her before i chop off his head …

5 Likes

Yeah I studied quality control in Jr. High and high school, you could say I put the high in High school. Lol

3 Likes

LMAO! yeah, I sort of know all about it… maybe.

2 Likes

Doggone it, now I gotta put a fan in each of my tents!

3 Likes

after reading some and watching a few you tube videos i am wondering if i should invest in some sort of reflective covering for the walls of my shower …any advice or sugjestions on this would be helpful …

one of the stardawg x headbanger has popped …that name is way to long so i am going to rename them star banger :smiley:

3 Likes

for a long time now i have wanted to replace the bathroom sink with a tub …with some encouragement from @OleReynard and just a tiny bit of help from a friend i was able to get it done with no leaks !!! sometimes i let my head tell me stuff that’s not true …like no way can you do that

its now big enough to fit a large pot into it!!!

13 Likes

Oh yeah, a utility sink. I love those. They’re actually useful. Most bathroom sinks are only good for covering the floor with water cause they’re too damn small.

5 Likes

Flat white is a good choice.

3 Likes

Most definitely, Ill agree with spaceman on that

2 Likes

well its white but not really flat …insides of showers are sort of slick …how ever i do not want to paint it as so far everything i did in there can easily be undone …the next step will be to set up the new flower area and then i will need to paint as the walls are lite blue

1 Like