In the shower with river

I had to look up thread for the pics, I think you’re good to go.

3 Likes

Any white is better than not any reflectant.

4 Likes

things are going well in the shower …the#1 lady is showing a bit of amber now so she is very close …the #4 plant on the left is about 3 weeks behind #1 … of the star banger 3 of 5 have popped …@OleReynard can you tell me anything about them?

13 Likes

A Bulldawg was the male which was a v2 f2 stardawg from a chap in Illinois.
A headbanger f2 female was used.

You ought to be seeing some sour chemmy goodness.

5 Likes

ok what does v2 mean …

2 Likes

Stardawg had 4 different sires.
So they go v1, v2, v3, v4

4 Likes

am assuming these will be taller and longer flowering times then the blue kush ?.. this is the part i hate …trying to guess how many babies to start so i have enough but not to many for my space… :fearful:

2 Likes

8-10 weeks…

1 Like

and can you tell me exactly how many will be females ??? roflao :laughing:

2 Likes

I wish I could see into the future

3 Likes

after checking my lady with the scope today am sure that she will be cut in the next few days …this tells me that @BogSeeds was not telling tall tales and his blue kush is indeed an 8 week plant from flip to harvest …had to of course take a taste … very stony … can only think if it has a proper cure will be right up there in the top 5 …if your looking for a strain that grows small …produces a body high and goes fast i recommend it …this plant popped around the first of nov so i pushed it about as fast as possible 3.5 months start to finish …it is not much of a yield but was going for speed not quantity … her clone is much bigger so we will see how she does :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m sure Bog is right on on his timing.
He actually grows his plants

9 Likes

BlueKush has tested at 29% thc and some do yield well especially outside and they finish end of Sept. Bog

14 Likes

I might have to grab another Blush Pak someday soon

2 Likes

Just email me for seeds in the USA at bogland72@gmail.com :sunglasses::v:

16 Likes

bog dont play around when it comes to shipping either. 70 bucks shipped. Came in priority packaging and shipped out nrxt business day. Received my sour strawberry today with my sour blue tooth freebies.

12 Likes

well honesty in a breeder is a very BIG deal to me …and should be with every other grower …like i said i pushed that girl hard … 15 weeks from seed baby to finish …the other thing i liked is the plants are all fairly the same in growth rate/size not a mixed bag …we had a big snow so i stayed home and baked …

17 Likes

How much snow did you get, we didn’t get squat

1 Like

snowed all day …4-6 i would guess by looking out tomorrow i will get out …retirement is so nice

4 Likes

15 Weeks seems like forever, but everyone vegges different so :shrug:

And mmmmm fresh bread…

3 Likes