In the shower with river

how long do you veg? i think 7 weeks is pretty short …but am not really used to this indoor thing yet

2 Likes

When running photos 2-3 weeks max but i grow smaller than a lot.

Auto’s though 8-9 weeks from seeds breaking the surface to harvest, if i let a plant survive that long…

4 Likes

i was looking at your grow today and wondering wtf it was all about …looks very high tech

3 Likes

opposite actually or i try to be, as i have found the more i add or change or impliment “gadgets” the more the focus is not on what’s important that being the plants, and that the more basic i usually make things the easier it is, just takes some work to get there.

But yeah just lights, basic timers, ventilation and circulation fans, and a timed watering system when im using it which i plan to get going tonight.

5 Likes

4 or 5 weeks
Also size

4 Likes

had a watering system in the greenhouse …i never used it …except if iwas going away for the weekend …wanted to look at every plant every day and i still do this every morning …am a plant addict :smiley:

2 Likes

same here, but auto watering has been handy especially when running small pots that can benefit from being watered more than once a day

4 Likes

@riverlady thanks for the invite to your journal. That kush looks like it came out nice and that bread looks mighty tasty. I am along for the ride here, I want to see how those Sour Blu Tooth work out for you. I just acquired a pack of those myself.

6 Likes

so far so good … maybe tomorrow i will post a pic of the little buggers :wink:

1 Like

that i can understand … am estimating about an oz from this plant

3 Likes

I’ll be hitting you up for that one when work picks back up. I was very impressed with that GG#4 x Sour Bubble I grew. Another fellow OG’er from OZ gifted me some of your Sour Bubble so now I can spring for another one. The Blue Kush sounds puuurfect.

Thanks for the reviews everyone! peace

9 Likes

Blue Kush known as Blush is a fine speciman

5 Likes

well out of the5 star banger beans i planted 2 are doing well …2 are just peaking …and one had the shell stuck to it really badly …i tired spraying water on it …putting wet soil over it…nothing worked so i gave up and pulled it …replanted so hopefully it will pop soon and be ok …the two big plants are clones from blue kush …the little fat babies are blu tooth and the little ones are star banger …

today i ordered a coco bale … plan to use it in conjunction with my MG potting soil and fox farm bloom ferts …am hopeing to be able to get the N down a bit by adding the coco when i up pot and the K up by giving them the ff bloom ferts …

10 Likes

Good Job! Bog​:heart::+1:

8 Likes

I sent you an email for a menu when you get a chance. No hurry. peace

Beautiful babies, @riverlady!

4 Likes

Well River delivered, literally she brought me some of the blue kush. As advertised, it is a delightful body buzz indica. I vaped some about 30 mins ago and I’m feelin’ fine as frogs hair right about now, as you can probably tell ‘cuz I just used the phrase “fine a frogs hair”. That’s all I have to say about that. Well not really now I just want to officially say I’m really effin high. Thanks for bein’ my favorite person on here river.

9 Likes

yer welcome …told ya all i needed was some good genetics ( thanks Bog) …i got the chinese eyes going on :smile:

7 Likes

You guys are cracking me up. Great advertisement for @BogSeeds.

@Ohdude71, you’re only the 2nd person I ever heard use that phrase. A really good friend back in the southeast said it all of the time. Guess what his nickname was? Frog…lol

5 Likes

Happy to Hook U Up! :sunglasses:
Thanks for the positive comments and remember if in USA we guarantee free tracked shipping!
Bogland72@gmail.com

20 Likes

everything that i would look for in a breeder you delivered on …good price …fast shipping … the plants are uniform and exactly what you claimed they where …keep up the good work can not wait for my next set of little boggers to grow up !!!

5 Likes