In the shower with river

it is 9F out side …good day to work on the shower

8 Likes

What kind of units ya lightin over them plants, do you like them?
Size?
Dimensions

2 Likes

they are cheapo amazon lights …"1000w LED Grow Light with Bloom and Veg Switch,iPlantop Triple-Chips LED Plant Growing Lamp Full Spectrum with Daisy Chained Design for Professional Greenhouse Hydroponic Indoor Plants(White) " so far i love them…they out preform my 400 hps by far …but i do not know how long they will last …this was my first grow with them and so my experience is limited 89$

3 Likes

sorry i missed that … did not measure them but guessing they are about 3.5 - 4" thick x 7-8" wide x 12-15" long

2 Likes

Have you grown with hps/mh or flouros at all?
How do they compare to this LED?

3 Likes

Final tally…?

had a 400 watt hps for flower and 2 125watt cfls for veg before this …leds are by far better… broke my one of my cfls and decided to go all led …figured it was cheaper and easier to just replace the 2 cfls with one led

4 Likes

I’ve been running a 400w & 800w for about 4 years. My first 400w lost half the board in about a year. Second 400w only a couple LED are gone and 800w is running great. Picked up a few 1000w full spectrum for $70 each, about half of what I paid back when then UFOs were just coming out. For the price way better than my old HPS, no heat and I can run so many on a circuit. I think they make em better now than they used to too :blush:

4 Likes

what i find interesting is 15 years ago we all talked about how to get more light on our plants now you can actually give them to much

3 Likes

Totally agree, I would have had to space HPS so close to the plant (without a hood) they would have caught on fire to give them too much light. Now COBs can bleach a plant so easily. LED is changing so fast (my 400 is 7 spectrum, 800 is 10 spectrum with UV, 1000 full spectrum) you can get upgrades every few years rather than new bulbs :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i really do not know much about the leds or their history … did not grow for 15 years or so and came back to find the LEDs have become affordable and changed things greatly ,the hps bulbs i used to use coasted as much as one of these 1000watt led lights …

5 Likes

all 5 of the star bangers are up now…cut all the large buds off the top of my blue kush…figured since i have plenty of room in the flower shower i would leave the little under buds go a while … this is a pic of the #1 clone …she is doing really well and much bigger then her mom was

21 Likes

Beautiful looking plant riverlady

4 Likes

if i could i would set her in the middle of my dinning table with a big red bow :wink:

6 Likes

Now this little lady was not kidding when she said she is a Baker.
Had a couple slices with my Pepper Soup last night, Ruebens this afternoon, oh yeah

Riverladys Onion Rye

16 Likes

Yum–mmmmy!!! :stuck_out_tongue: What time will those Ruebens be ready?

2 Likes

Noon thirty…

6 Likes

should have sent you a jar of my sour kraut … am the designated kraut maker for my family …this fall i made 5.5gals

hope that bread taste better then it looks …maybe it got a bit banged around in shipping

10 Likes

Damn girl, a woman after my heart.

My folks made their own also with a crock, oak rounds and weight.
Pickles the same way.
Is it German or regular, don’t like sweet kraut.

My wife won’t eat it, I like Canadian bacon and kraut on a pizza also

The bread is awesomely delicious.

4 Likes

Is your splash tough to keep clean bet you don’t let your beaters out of the bowl to fast, do ya now. Lol

Mom was pressure cooking some mater’s one time and it blew the top off, shitbeverywhere.

3 Likes