Bubblegumball5000 Seed Run

@Art_Vandelay
Super kind offer! But unless something doesn’t come through I just don’t have space In this run. But (I think) we have 5 good lines represented. We will see what makes the cut and gets to make baby gumballs.

If something changes I will let you know.
(Yours can be on deck)

Otherwise maybe @anon71563794 can run em?

4 Likes

I believe that THseeds’ version is the actual Indiana bubblegum - they and one other breeder ( Serious Seeds- maybe.?!.) were each given/sold/whatever a clone each from the Original clone of I.B’gum. ?!

Good project for preserving the Bubblegum genetics for us that haven’t yet smoked/grown any … :facepunch:

Good luck with this one peeps …!

Gaz

3 Likes

:facepunch: back at ya! Let it rain bubblegumdrops!

5 Likes

Sorry can’t full with TK till @Oldtimerunderground and I can sync up some pollen.But I am loving the group co-op style grows I have been seeing lately. I have 20 bucks for the pool and I can keep looking for solid lines

5 Likes

What will the plan for distribution be after, once you’ve developed a great genetics of bubblegum? Compensation to the contributors and for sure yourself first @Dirtron . Or are you still developing a plan for how you’ll execute the process?

5 Likes

Baby gum balls…gonna leave that one alone

2 Likes

You will get a free 6 pack of Bubble Monkey which is Sleepy Monkey x Bubblegum

6 Likes

Youre putting me to sleep. Two sleepy strains. This is great news as I got the lemon eyes for both my mother and father who struggle with sleep…Having struggled with sleep myself when I was going through a lot of depression and anxiety a 6 years ago I m all too familiar with how shitty it is to struggle with sleep.

@HaRdRoC was kind enough to message me offering half his pack of Gummy Trail he got during the 4th of July sale. Very, very generous of him. It turns out he was looking for some Gods Space Needle that I have 2 packs just chilling so we made a trade. He wasnt looking for anything in return, but I had to offer something.

8 Likes

The 2ed piece of this puzzle arrived yesterday…
Here’s the BOGglegum from @FailingForwards.

Just waiting on a few more, then into the drink!

23 Likes

I’ll let ya know as soon as they touch down and get your info :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

2 more pieces of this puzzle arrived today!

We have the Fleur De Mal Seeds Indiana Bubblegum from @Slick1.

We also have the Greenpoint Seeds Bodega Bubblegum courtesy of @minitiger.

Thank you both!

At this point we are just waiting on the THSeeds Bubblegum, and possibly the Calyx Bros Bubblegum S1’s from @Kakalak.

Hopefully the THSeeds show up in tomorrow’s mail and I can drop these in the drink Sunday! Otherwise early next week!

Bubblegum here we come!

-Dirtron

31 Likes

You have a thorough group of bubblegum type strains. Looking forward to seeing you make this happen, and hopefully they’ll be plenty to move around, cause I want to try em :grinning:

7 Likes

You know it! That’s the whole point!!!
Overgrow The Planet!…with Bubblegum.

12 Likes

With all these breeders represented there should be some straight up bubblegum to be found .

5 Likes

Man, I hope you find at least a couple Bubblegum-dominant plants in that pack from GPS. From everything I’ve read, that Stardawg male that Gu uses tends to dominate whatever it’s crossed with. I grew a couple of GPS’ California Cannons (Tahoe x Stardawg) a while back and they definitely were not Tahoe-ish. They weren’t really Stardawg-ish, either haha. Weird plants.

Anyway, glad the seeds got there. Looking forward to watching this for sure.

4 Likes

I mentioned that before, those Bodega Bubblegum represent Bubblegum flavor. Well at least the one I tried does. A definite surprise from GPS, like everyone says, Stardawg overpowers everything they cross it with

5 Likes

@Indoornesian
Plus it may be pushed even more towards the bubble as a result of being crossed to a male of different bubblegum line…

5 Likes

That’s what I was hoping for when I hit mine with SourBluTooth.
Maybe we should cross both crosses

3 Likes

Yeah, I grew four of his Tombstones (Triangle x Stardawg) a while back and all four of them were definitely Triangle-dominant, structure-wise. They all turned out male, though, so I never got to try any of the flower. But yeah, the possibility of finding something female-dominant is definitely there.

1 Like