IndicaDominant's Outdoor Grow 2024

Peace, Blessings and Prosperity evry1…This will be my 1st Grow Journal here on O.G & I’m excited about this years Outdoor Grow…I’m hoping this will be my Favorite Outdoor grow to date with the help of U guys here at The Mighty O.G.

ON DECK we have ====

HSC’s = BLUEBERRY MUFFIN …
Exotic Genetics = GREASE MONKEY
Unknown = LONGISLAND PINK
Ripper Seeds = ZOMBIE Bride

IN THE CHAMBER (popped or waiting to Pop)

Garden of Green’s = PHANTOM COOKIES DOMINA
Emerald Triangle’s = TRINITY KUSH
Ripper Seeds = BADAZZ KUSH
HSO’s = Sapphire OG

PLAN====

Started late this year so the plan is to place 3 in the ground ( already done) and 4 in 25 gal pots
1 of the 4 plants on deck is currently in a 5 gal pot

NUTES====

Gaia Green == All Purpose & Bloom
Fruit Bat Guano
Medi One == Supplements
Liquid Kelp
Optic Foliar == Overgrow
Yucca == for the Pots

If $$$ works out I will Add or Switch to brewing Teas

25 gal is what I got but if possible I’d like to go larger but again it depends on $$$

I’m late but still feel that the plants will have enough time to fill up the 25gal so that’s why I’m hoping to grab 35 gal or larger…We’ll see

13 Likes

The Order from Top to Bottom ===
GREASE MONKEY
ZOMBIE WEDDING
LONGISLAND PINK
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN

I had what I believe was a Magnese Def. Never experienced that B4 But, I think we’ve made it past that and are on the Up & Up
Each plant has been topped 1ce…ZOMBIE was the 1st to the Party…Blueberry, LONGISLAND and Grease all came to the party together. …

15 Likes

Some Photos of last year’s Outdoor Grow…

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT…Pink Man Goo…Zombie Bride…Phantom Cookies Dominia…Zombie Bride…
This was my 2nd Ripper seeds Strain and Ivebeen impressed with they’re Stuff…Also I was really impressed by the Phantom Cookies…It was my 1st time Cultivating anything Claiming Cookies and I LIKE…LOL

Edit: I’ve been mistakenly calling the Zombie by the wrong last name…I corrected it :pray:

18 Likes

Last Season’s grow Flowering …The close Ups are of The ZOMBIE branches I seeded by A Cookie x Kush Male

13 Likes

ZOMBIE WEDDING Flowers

Photos are not the best but, U know…Lol

17 Likes

Fed the ladies today…They got…MediOnE,.OCEAN-MAGIC…REZIN…& …SILICA…

The BlueberrY MuffiN (in pot) got the same line up Minus the MediOnE…A little LST and a Pinch

GREASE MONKEY

![20240617_191942|375x500]
(upload://kEEv5lyS9AoOeYlR8hWhts4Y1Nq.jpeg) !
20240617_193416|375x500

LONGISLAND PINK

ZOMBIE BRIDE… …

I Previously said I Topped em But I actually FIM’d them

11 Likes

The CHAMBER ==

I’m a plant seed in soil type…
The Ripper Badazz & HSO didn’t Germ…My 1st thought is Bad Storage…They’ve been in the Garage for a couple years, gets Hot in there…The Temps in the CHAMBER were Running high during the day…28- 31°c(37°c not 31)…Didnt really notice till I was off of work …The Phantom is showing Leaf Deformation because of it…

The Tall 1 is the GofG Phantom Cookies…The Runt is the Emerald Triangle’s Trinity Kush…Its been like that for 3 days now…I lowered the temp to 23-25°c …Humidity 78- 72…Never had any real Luck with The Trinity from Emerald…I’ve had 1 other 1 pop and it too was weakish …Don’t think im gonna keep her if she Survives…

Emerald is the result of one of my 1st missions to find "Authentic " Cali Genetics on a budget…Think I missed on this 1

3 Likes

Salute :muscle::muscle::muscle:…Peace, Blessings & Prosperity…

Soooooo Change of Plans…Lol…The Blueberry Muffin has gone in the Ground…

New Plan​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:… Was thinking, I’m going to take Cuts regardless :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:…Why not make some Seeds???..So the Phantom Cookie in the CHAMBER will soon make it’s way Outdoors in a Pot…I will nurse the “Trinity” for a few more days & if she progresses I will make sure she goes to a good home​:grin:…

11 Likes

I’d like to Find 2 Males so I dug into the Vault for suitable companions for the Ladies …
Here are the Potential Suitors for my Girls

This Breeder is 7-Aces…Did a quick Google for them yesterday but found nothing …Ran the Bruce County Kush about 4/5 years ago and it was Solid :muscle:High Quality Herb…Never Ran the Grapefruit though…

Next I chose some GoD Bud crosses that are around 20yrs old give or take a Couple of yrs🧓

Not sure on Numbers…Or How many I’ll drop …I Fear None…Lol​:joy::rofl::joy:…Most likely I’ll probably overdo it & Have more kids then I can afford to feed on my salary :grin:…However, nothing goes to waste and all the Ladies get a good home…

P.S. I’m Really Excited to see , 1: if the GoDs Germ (Think they will)…&, 2: What they will produce…Want to compare Genetics from 2 Decades to today’s…I’ve never dug back this far…:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

8 Likes

The Ladies as of yesterday…

From left to right…Blueberry Muffin, Grease Monkey, Zombie Bride (I’ve been calling it Wedding) & LongIsland Pink…
I Topped the Zombie to slow her down a bit…Let her Sister’s catch up a bit…

9 Likes

I did find some info oon 7-Aces

2 Likes

Found it on another Cannabis Forum

All I could find (so far) on them I do Believe they’re Canadian most likely out of Ontario… Bought em at Sacred Seeds, Downtown Toronto

1 Like

Nice Growing! Thank you for sharing with OverGrow.

Do your thing!

3 Likes

Dropped 10 Beans…
2 Bruce County Kush
2 Grapefruit
2 Blue GoD
3 GoD×NL
1 Grape GoD

Soaked in Rain Water & Enzyme… then placed in soil 40% ProMix HP…50% Worm Castings…10% Perlit​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Respect @Heliosphear :muscle::muscle::muscle:…Thanks for Tapping In…I’m Excited and Proud to Share With the OverGrow community…Its been a Blessing & I Luv the Vibe Here!!!

1 Like

Put a bit of Gaia Green All Purpose…I’d like to see them a bit of a darker shade …They’re a little Pale to me but, all in all they Alright…

I’ll trim up the Zombie & take some Cuts and Lolly Pop her a bit…Don’t want her to get too wide…Space is limited…Really in Hope’s of slowing her down some…Dont want her Overshadowing her Sister’s too much

7 Likes

Got some bullets in the CHAMBER…I tossed in a few extra seeds from the batch I made Last Outdoor Season…Why Not…

.They’re from the Phantom Cookies crossed to a Cookie Kush male I found in seeds I got from my Nephew’s Brother…The 4 right slots in the bottom tray are them, Dropped a few…Lol…
We’ve Also Got some Bruce County & Grapefruit in Da House…The GoDs have yet to make an appearance

2 Likes

Still No GoDs in the Club…Really Praying for Them🙏…
But we do have plenty of action
3 Bruce County Kush
2 Grapefruit
And a “Few” Phantom Cookies × (Cookie × Kush)
I think I see a Blue God🤞

4 Likes

Found a Caterpillar in the Garden today…Looks like that’s who’s been eating at the girls

The LONGISLAND PINK didnt like the last Gaia All Purpose I had given them

I have learned my lesson and allow time to correct my Overzealous Feeding…Here is the Squad​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Back Again :grin:…Works been slow so (" I got time today"):joy::rofl::joy:…The Squad

Lolly Popped the ZOMBIE and cleaned up the lowers a bit on the other Ladies
Gonna enter the CHAMBER & do some work that I’ll post later…BONG​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes