Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Oh man. It looks like you have almost enough room to do sit ups down there @parttime

2 Likes

I’m snatching my nephew up bright and early tomorrow morning to come help out. My getting old ass is getting too old for this shit.

4 Likes

:joy::joy: it’s all in your mind…maybe your back and knees too but mostly in your mind

3 Likes

Nope nope nope nope.

2 Likes

Yea I’m not sure I’m built like that either

1 Like

4 Likes

Fucking like jail again but :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I shoulda went to work today instead of playing hookey and working on my house. At some point earlier this morning I was searching for breakers to cut off power to downstairs. In my haste I bumped the breaker for the upstairs sub panel. I turned off everything. Lights went out. Pumps went out. Had to have been for 8 or 9 hours. I haven’t had the heart to open the door and tell the girls sorry.

2 Likes

They will be fine.

1 Like

Oh man I hate when shit like that happens, but nothing you can do about, like @ColeLennon said they will be fine.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m sure they are fine. They been on 24 hours lights on since the jump. They could use a little sleep I suppose. Now it’s back to work ladies!

4 Likes

I just wanted to share a little good news today. My homies daughter just beat cancer for the second time. What a bad ass little girl!

13 Likes

That is awesome, what type of cancer did she gave ? How long did it take for her to test negative?

1 Like

Bone cancer twice. Not sure the technical name of it. She has been fighting it for years now.

2 Likes

GOJI OG DOWN! I REPEAT! GOJI OG DOWN!

7 Likes

What happened? :thinking:

3 Likes

No worries. The other Goji OGs made it.

9 Likes

The stem was mushy right above the rooter about a quarter inch. Almost like dampening off but I’ve never experienced that with main stalks that mature.

4 Likes

That’s really weird.

3 Likes

What did you do!?!

2 Likes